Chapter 11-This Is Me

Kylie's P.O.V

Have you ever felt that you were frozen in your place and you can't move, breathe or even say anything? That's exactly how I felt right now , as I looked at Justin I didn't know what I should do.

My mind shouted to say no because I'll just end up hurt but my heart was screaming yes. I needed him , I needed someone I can rely on. Like I said before I have been holding on by myself for so long and I needed someone that can catch me when I fall and a shoulder to cry on , someone who can make me feel happy and safe again.

But, I wasn't sure if that someone was Justin. But everyone makes mistakes it would be stupid of me if I thought otherwise. And the mistake that he did isn't that big , I mean yes it hurt me but ,We were never together so it doesn't count as cheating.

I made up my mind , I looked in his eyes that was full of worries that I would decline his request , and he had every right to be worried I mean I have been numb in my place for almost minutes that felt like years.

"Yes" my voice came out almost as a whisper as I haven't talked for so long.

It took him some time to understand what I just said. His eyes lit up and he didn't bother to hide his big smile , he stood up from his position and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I hugged him back so tight crying silently in his shirt , I was happy but also afraid , afraid of what might result from this.

I haven't been in any kind of romantic relationship in for so long , and I was freaking out. But, I was willing to take the risk.

"You're crying? "He asked while caressing my cheeks.

"Tears of joy" I lied , They were tears of worry and fear and yes I lied. He's not the only one who can lie.

After hugging each others for so long we went inside and cuddled on the couch , I felt safe being in his arms but, I wasn't gonna let my guard down so easily. I can't get hurt again. What if I loved him so much and he'd just leave me like Austin? I wasn't ready to go through another heartbreak.

I felt his chest going up and down in a steady rythym , hearing the beats of his heart made me feel secured. I looked up at him and his eyes were closed and his mouth was parted indicating that he was fast asleep.

I tried to fall asleep as well but I just couldn't. I was bored out of my mind and I needed to do something , then it popped in my mind , a smile made its way to my face and I couldn't help but feel so excited.

I slowly sat up from my position , trying my best not to wake Justin. After I slowly moved his arms from around my waist , I went upstairs slowly to not cause any noise that would wake him up.

I entered my room , I looked for something to wear and smiled when I found the right clothes. I stripped from my comfortable clothes and into some black leather hot short , a white tank top and a black leather jacket along with a black leather combat boots.

I added some light makeup and let my long blonde hair down. I actually looked quite sexy and it matched the place I was going to perfectly.

I went downstairs , grabbed my keys and was on my way towards the front door.

"Where are you going? " I heard Justin's husky voice from behind.

"Somewhere" I said , I didn't want him to know where I was going , I wasn't ready yet to let him completely into my life and open up for him.

Yes , I don't trust him yet.

"Oh"he said disappointed that I didn't tell him exactly where I was going , I had to quickly get out of there before I tell him everything as he was giving me those sad , beautiful eyes of his.