Chapter 21-I Didn't Know You Were An Undercover Ninga

Kylie's P.O.V

After that epic race we all went back to my place , We decided to watch a movie and eat some popcorn.

Claire and Chaz went to make us popcorn and lets just say that they took that as an excuse so, they could be together...all alone , with no distractions. Lets just hope that they don't burn my popcorn while they're miserably flirting with each others.

Yes , their attempts in flirting is like the attempt of Chaz not eating...impossible and delusional.

Finally they came back to the living room with two big bowls of popcorn in their hands , they were stealing glances at each others which was as obvious as an elephant in a closet. You can't really try to ignore it , not because you don't want to but, because it's too hard to ignore.

Me and Claire decided to watch titanic as I wasn't really in the mood of watching a scary movie.

I was crying my eyes out while snuggling close to Justin and so was Chaz and Claire.

While me, Claire and Chaz were crying our eyes out the other guys seemed that they wanted to commit a murder rather than to watch this movie and I'm pretty sure that our sobbing wasn't that much of a help.

"Ryan , pass me the tissues" Chaz said while sniffing. Yes , Chaz was sobbing with me and Claire. What a sensitive guy he turned out to be.

Justin slept halfway the movie , he was snoring indicating that he was fast asleep. How did he manage to sleep with all that sobbing?

"Seriously , man?" Ryan spat at Chaz while raising his eyebrows at him.

"How can you watch this and not cry?" I asked in between my sobs.

"How can you watch this and cry? It's like your freaking millionth time watching it , for crying out loud" Aaron said in disbelief and threw his hands dramatically in the air.

"Shut up , you don't get it" Claire spat.

"Yeah , I definitely don't get it" Aaron said while rolling his eyes.

As Justin was already asleep mostly dreaming of spongebob , he wasn't soothing my back trying to give me the comfort that I seek at the very moment.

So , I snuggled to Chaz as he was the only one who'll understand. If you saw how we looked like right now you'd most probably laugh. Chaz was in the middle while me and Claire were sitting at each side of him while snuggling to him and crying our eyes out.

When the movie ended all the guys didn't bother to hide their happiness , Aaron pumped his fist in the air as if he has just won an award.

"Finally" Alex shouted making Justin jump in surprise.

"When-What-How?" He stuttered and looked around him in panic.

Aww , Did I say before how cute and adorable he looks when he's scared or surprised?

"Nothing , baby. They were just being insensitive assholes" I caressed Justin's cheeks while saying the first half and glared at the guys while saying the second half.

I was really tired after crying this much and so, I decided I should probably go to sleep. The others were pretty much tired too , that's why we all said goodnight and went to our own rooms.

Justin was really asleep that when he tried to stand up , he fell back on the couch. I pulled him up and threw his arm on my shoulders , this guy is really heavy. I hope to get to my room in one piece and without Justin falling face first in the process.

You're wondering why none of the guys helped me carry Justin upstairs? Well , lets just say that they were being good friends...like always. Please note the sarcasm.