Chapter 22-Come With Me

Kylie's P.O.V

After we finished eating , I took the plates and the other things that needed to be washed to the sink in the kitchen. Cynthia and Claire insisted on helping me washing the dishes.

"Did you cook that , Kylie? " Cynthia asked while drying the plates.

"Yeah , It's the only thing mom taught me" I said with a smile.

"That tasted really good" Claire said and nudged her shoulder with mine making me laugh. We went back to the living room to find the guys sitting on the couch while having a heated conversation on race cars.

There wasn't enough seats so, I sat on Justin's lap. Claire sat next to Chaz and Cynthia shyly sat next to Ryan.

By now we were all drunk , I was a little bit wasted but , I can still comprehend what was going on around me.

"Lets play truth or dare" I suggested with a smirk as I was going to put my master plan into action. They all nodded.

"Chaz , truth or dare?" I asked with a smirk hoping that he'll pick dare.

"Dare" he said with a grin.

Got ya!

"I dare you to kiss Claire" I said smirking.

"Umm..." Chaz blushed and turned to Claire , she looked down as she was blushing as well. Chaz lifted her face up and smashed his lips on hers.

Well , the kiss was so passionate and heated. Mission accomplished , next target is...Ryan.

"Kylie , truth or dare?" Chaz asked with a smirk. I knew he wanted to get back at me. But, hell I don't care.

"Dare" I said with a smirk.

"I dare you to take three gulps from that wine in twenty seconds" he said smirking.

I smiled at him and took the bottle and drank right from it.

"There" I said and wiped my mouth.

"Claire , truth or dare?" Aaron asked her.

"Truth" smart move right there sis.

"Do you like Chaz?" He asked while raising his eyebrows , she looked down and trust me she looked more redder than a tomato.

She nodded with a small smile "I like you too" Chaz suddenly blurted out.

Wow...that was...amazing.

"You do?" Claire looked at him from behind her lashes.

" Will you go out with me? " he asked , she didn't answer instead she smashed her lips on his.

Didn't see that coming...

"Jake , truth or dare? " Ryan asked him.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to go jump into the pool" he said with a smirk.

Jake shrugged his shoulder and headed outside of the house minutes later we heard a splash then Jake came back soaking wet.

I quickly ran upstairs and got him a towel and Justin's shirt, sweatpants and one of his boxers...I don't think he'll mind.

I ran back downstairs and gave him the towel and the clothes I got him , he went inside one of my guest rooms ,changed and then came back.

"Ryan , truth or dare?" I said with a smirk , time for stage two of my plan.

"Dare" he said with a smile.