Chapter 46-Kidnapped

Kylie's P.O.V

I was terrified. Alec killed his own brother and tried to kill me plenty of times before. The question is , How can I be so oblivious that I forgot about Austin's twin brother?

I slowly stood up from the floor and headed back to my room. I need some fresh air , It was like all the oxygen around me was gone and I couldn't breathe. My chest was tightening and my head was spinning around.

I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs heading to my car in the garage. I was about to hop in my car when someone put a cloth on my mouth. Everything was spinning around and I felt dizzy.

My eyelids started to feel heavy and I couldn't fight it anymore. My eyes closed and everything went dark.

I woke up to find myself laying on a cold and hard concrete. I squinted my eyes trying to see anything as the room was dark and I couldn't see anything. Where am I ? Was the only thing I could think about.

My head was pounding like fuck and I didn't know how to stop the headache. I started to slowly stand up but ,Sharp pain shot through my stomach making me yelp in pain and fall back down.

I tried to move my legs but , I felt something around it. I put my hands on it to feel a cold metal. I'm chained ?! I'm kidnapped , Aren't I? I started to panic and my palms started to get sweaty. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid that it may jump out of my chest in any given second.

Suddenly , The lights were on making me close my eyes from the sudden source of light. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the light. When my eyes finally opened completely , It widened in horror and shock.

"A-Alec?" I stuttered as I began squirming backwards as if the walls would magically disappear along with the chains and I would be able to run for my life.

"Miss me , Ky Ky? " he said with an evil smirk "W-What do y-you w-want?" I stuttered while shaking violently. He walked towards me and then kneeled infront of me when he reached me.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks by now. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and wiped away my tears with his thumbs "I want to make you suffer" he said simply "W-Why?" I whispered.

"Revenge" he said "I want you to suffer just like you made me suffer and then..." he said and started leaning in "T-Then w-what?" I was shaking badly and I was afraid of what was next "Then I'll kill you" he whispered in my ears then pulled away and slapped me hard enough to leave a big red mark.

"Rest for a bit because that's the only time you're gonna rest before I make you suffer" he said coldly and then walked out of the room after closing the lights once again leaving me in complete darkness.

I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on it while sobbing and shaking violently. Am I going to die in here? But , I need to do a thing before I do die.

I need to let Justin know that I'll never stop loving him...ever.

Justin's P.O.V

I've been crying non stop until my phone started to ring. At first , I ignored it but it wouldn't stop ringing. So , I picked it up on the third ring "Justin , Is Kylie with you?" I heard Claire ask with panic in her voice "No , Isn't she at home?" I asked starting to go into a panic mode.

"She was in her room and when I went up to check on her , S-She was gone" Claire stuttered badly that I barely made out what she was saying "I'm coming" I said and hanged up on her as I quickly sat up from over the bed and ran out of my house.

I hopped in my car and sped down the road heading to Kylie's place. I didn't bother to park the car or to even lock it. I quickly ran to the front door which was opened already. I barged into the room and heard sobbing coming from the living room.