Chapter 39-You Don't Love Me Anymore

Kylie's P.O.V

After I finished singing my song , I decided to go look for Justin. I still had another song to perform but, I didn't care as much as I cared about where Justin was at the moment.

I walked backstage looking around for him until I heard him yelling. I spotted him yelling at...Selena. What the hell is going on?

I walked behind him and heard him saying that he doesn't want to do something , Do what? "Do what ?" I voiced my thoughts.

He slowly turned around with fear in his eyes "K-Kylie" he stuttered and that's when I started to worry.

"Do what, Justin? " I repeated my question while crossing my arms.

"N-nothing , Don't you h-have a concert? " he stuttered once again.

"Don't try to change the subject , Do what?" I asked once again getting impatient by the second.

"Break up with you" Selena said with a shrug while casually examining her nails.

"W-What? " I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh look , Justin. It's midnight already" she said smirking at Justin , he shook his head violently with pleading eyes.

"Sorry but, the deal was only one week , babe" she said and winked at him and then pulled her phone from her clutch.

"S-Selena , p-please" he begged while tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"What's g-going on?" I asked nervously not wanting an answer as much as I want to wipe Justin's tears away and hold him in my arms. But , something told me that he did something wrong and that's why I was glued in my place.

"This" Selena said and stretched her hand that had her phone in it. I glanced at Justin and his expression was blank as if he just saw a ghost or something.

I took the phone from her hand with a shaky hand. I pressed the button on her phone and waited for the video to start.

Shocked? No, that wasn't the only feeling that I felt right now. Wait a sec , I think my whole body went numb. How do humans breathe again? My chest tightened and my eyes widened after I finally registered what just happened.

I gave Selena her phone back and turned around to walk away. Right now , I want to curl in a ball and cry my eyes out wishing that I'd die soon.

But, life isn't that peachy. Now is it? I felt strong arms grabbing my arms and spun me around to his strong chest "Kylie , I can explain" he pleaded.

I scrunched my face in disgust and shook my head while tears were streaming down my cheeks "There's nothing to explain. You don't love me anymore" I managed to choke out in between my sobbs.

"Don't ever say that , you're the love of my life , princess" he said while caressing my cheeks.

"Don't call me that" I snapped and shoved his hands from over my cheeks.

"All of it was just a lie , wasn't it?" I whispered but, he heard me as pain and hurt flashed through his eyes. I didn't wait for him to say anything , I turned on my heels and ran out of the arena.

I ignored Justin's calls and kept on running. It was raining outside so hard but, I'm sure that my tears were so much harder. I hopped in my car and started the car , I looked in the rear view mirror to see Justin running outside while looking around like he was losing his mind.

I pushed the pedal and sped down the road. Justin kept running after me but, I didn't slow down. I looked in the rear view mirror to find him on his knees while crying his eyes out.