Chapter 24-I'm Fine

Kylie's P.O.V

I've had a sleep like no other days , like I haven't slept in forever. I was thankful that the nightmares I used to have are all gone , leaving me to sleep peacefully and safe.

I woke up five minutes ago just staring at the ceiling. Who did this to me and why? Was the only things that I was thinking about.

I sat up and tried to reach my wheelchair. My attempts were miserable but, I finally managed to reach it. I sat on it and started heading to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror , I definitely don't want Justin to see me like this.

Bruises and scratches were covering my whole body and lets not forget the big white bandage on my head , that would scream 'hello' if it saw Justin.

I turned my back to the mirror not wanting to see how pathetic I looked anymore. I looked at the shower and then down at myself. How am I supposed to take a shower with numb legs?!

I sighed in frustration and headed out of the bathroom and back to my room. Something shiny that was on the nightstand caught my attention. I headed to where the nightstand was and took the shiny thing in my hands examining it.

The gold watch. It looks so familiar , I've seen it before but, Where? This was getting annoying how much I was trying to remember who it belongs to and...nothing. All the thinking gave me a pounding headache. I headed to my closet and hid the watch under some of my clothes. I'll think who it belongs to later , right now I'm starving.

I got out of my room and headed to the stairs that led downstairs. Wait a sec...How am I supposed to go downstairs?

I groaned in frustration and waited for someone to come and help me get downstairs. Alex came out of his room ten minutes later.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

Really?

I looked down the stairs and then back up at him "I decided to take a sunbath in the hallway" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. He then carried me and ran downstairs "You're going to drop me" I squealed. He put me on the couch and went back upstairs to get my wheelchair. Seconds later he came with the wheelchair in his hands.

We all ate breakfast later together and talked about random stuff . My phone rang so, I excused myself and went to the living room.

"Hey , Chaz" I greeted.

"Kylie , Justin is really broken" he said in a worry tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting worried by the second.

"He keeps blaming himself for what happened to you and that he shouldn't have left and stayed with you" he said and my heart sank thinking that I was the reason why Justin was so down and sad.

"He doesn't eat Kylie and keeps messing his songs while he's on stage" he said worried.

"Please , come as soon as possible" he pleaded.

"You don't have to ask me" I said and hunged up on him. I dialled the airport number and booked the first flight tomorrow morning.

I went back to the kitchen and told them everything about what Chaz said and about me flying to Justin tomorrow morning.

Claire helped me packing my suitcase "You're coming with me" I informed her.

"What? " she asked in disbelief.

"Chaz is there" I said simply. She tried to hide her smile but, failed miserably. She started jumping up and down in excitement and hugged me tightly.