Chapter 35-The Fall Song

Kylie's P.O.V

I open my eyes to find the spot next to me on bed emty , Justin is gone again. It's been going on for about four days now , I'd wake up and he'd be gone to god knows where. He's been acting really weird lately , he wouldn't be home all day and then comes back at midnight drunk.

He gets wasted every night then comes back here and sleeps with me and the next morning BAM he's gone. All of those sex , I feel that they're meaningless. I don't feel him making love to me as much as I feel him just pleasuring himself.

A sex when the next morning the guy leaves is just plain meaningless to me. Did I try to ever tell him that it hurts my feelings? Well , whenever I find him , he's never sober enough to talk to and that's when I find him.

It has been four days for crying out loud since he's been acting like this and I really don't know what happened to him. What happened to the Justin I fell in love with?

And that's why I decided to bring the Justin I love back , the real Justin not the wasted Justin that I became to slowly hate. I took a quick shower and then changed in floral sundress and my white flats. I applied light makeup and then grabbed my phone,purse and keys and then ran to my garage. I hopped in my white Ferrari and started the egnition. I grinned as the car roared to life , then pushed the pedal and sped down the road.

I parked my car in a parking spot and then jogged to the mall. What am I doing here? I'm doing what I call 'Get your guy back' mission. It's a plan that I just came up with while I was eating breakfast.

Phase one :buy a hot dress but still cute. I entered a shop and looked around for my perfect dress. I've been in about five different shops just looking around for my dress until I finally spotted it. I grinned knowing that I found my perfect dress. I grabbed it and tried it in the changing room and when I looked at myself in the full length mirror , I gave myself a nod of approval. The dress was hot but still cute and showed all my curves.

I bought a stiletto to match my dress and then headed to the groceries. I bought every ingredient I would need to make a perfect dinner. I also bought an expensive wine that my parents used to get for important dinners. I guess this one is an important dinner too.

I also bought some red candles and red flowers. What? This dinner has to be perfect. I drove back home and put everything on the kitchen's counter. I started taking out the ingredients I bought to start preparing for dinner.

After about two hours , I was finally done with dinner. I prepared the table in the dining room and put two plates, two forks, two cups and two of everything actually. I put down the lasagne in the middle of the table and brought the wine and put it aside. I also put the roast chicken that I made beside the lasagne.

Then I took the flowers and started putting them in a line on the floor leading to the dining room. I put the red candles everywhere but not on the floor so in case they fell they won't burn down the house. I also put candles on the table.

Then it hit me , I quickly ran and brought my favourite CD's of the most romantic songs ever and put them on the coffee table so, we can slow dance after we eat dinner.

Everything was finally ready except for me. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. After I finished my shower , I wrapped a towel around my body and another one on my hair. I went back inside my room and blew dried my hair.

I slid in my dress that I bought today and my stilettos. I applied light makeup and curled my hair to perfection. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and grinned as I approved my look.

I was in short tight black dress that reached just above my knees , I was wearing an off White stilettos with silver jewels. I was also wearing the ring Justin bought me. I actually never get it off. I added the perfume that happens to be Justin's favourite.