Chapter 40-Of Course , You're An Angel

Justin's P.O.V

"I love you ,Princess" I whispered as I held her hands tighter.

"I love you too" I heard her say. My head shot up and my eyes fluttered open , She just spoke. Oh how I missed her voice.

I quickly brought the nurse and the doctor and told them that she just talked. They sent me outside to check up on her. It has been two months and she was still in a coma. I wish that she would wake up soon.

"So..." I trailed off as the doctor and nurse got out of her room.

"She is fighting to wake up and she's now between the sleeping and waking up state. She might wake up soon" the doctor said smiling.

I grinned in happiness and hugged the doctor "Thank you , Thank you so much" I said in happiness and went back to Kylie's room.

"Kylie , baby. I'm so proud of you that you're doing your best to wake up. You're a fighter , princess" I said proudly and kissed her forehead.

I layed beside her on the bed and hid my face in her neck , inhaling her scent that I love so much. I driffted into sleep hoping that she would wake up soon.

Kylie's P.O.V

There was an annoying light keeping me from sleeping. I opened my eyes slowly and slowly started taking in my surroundings. Everything was in white , Am I in heaven? I felt something on my chest.

I looked down to see a beautiful person , He looked so innocent and like an angel. I'm definitely in heaven and this is an angel. I ran my fingers through his golden hair , He looked so familiar.

How would I know? It's not like that I died before and saw an angel. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal his beautiful caramel orbs. I smiled at him , he looked so gorgeous. He smiled back and then blinked a couple of times and suddenly his eyes widened.

"K-Kylie? " he stuttered , Was that my name? Forget about that his husky voice just sounded music to my ears.

"You're awake , baby" he said and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Ok , I'm confused as hell. Was my name Kylie or was it baby? This guy is confusing me but, I like him. I felt butterflies erupt inside my stomach when his hand touched my cheek. It send goosebumps throughout my whole body.

I smiled as I liked that feeling , I liked how he made me feel. He suddenly stood up and ran outside calling for someone that I don't quite know. He came back with a guy in a white coat and a girl trailing behind him.

"How do you feel , Miss Heart? " the guy in the white coat said.

"Miss Heart? " he said again and I looked at him with frowned eyebrows.

"You're confusing me people , Is my name Kylie or baby or Miss Heart? " I said shaking my head in confusion.

"You're name is Kylie Heart Deron , Don't you remember who you are?" The guy in the white coat asked , I shook my head slowly.

"D-Do you know who I am?" The angel stuttered with fear in his eyes.

"Of course , You're an angel" I said grinning , his face fell and he had a blank expression.

"Angel , What's wrong? " I asked him in concern , tears started streaming down his cheeks as he fell on his knees with his head in the palm of his hands.

I started crying with him , I don't know why was I crying but, the sight of him crying broke my heart. He stood up and came to me , he wiped my tears with his thumb "Why are you crying? " he asked while caressing my cheeks.