Chapter 8-First Dates and Confessions

Kylie's P.O.V

As we entered the restaurant ,Ross put his hands on my waist and gently guided me to our table. He pulled my seat and after I sat down he sat. What a gentleman , I was really flattered of how he was treating me , He was so nice. He reminded me of Austin. Austin...

"What would you like to order? " Ross asked waiting patiently for my answer , I just noticed that there was a waiter waiting to take our order.

"Alfredo pasta "I said smiling I mean ,this is my favourite plate.

"I'll have the same" he said to the waiter then turned around and smiled at me.

"So , What's your favourite color? " He asked.

"purple, you? " I asked him.

" Blue , What's your favourite food?" He asked me with that twinkle in his eyes.

"Pasta and pizza, what about you? " I asked him.

" Same"

We talked about lots of things and I found out that we have lots of things in common for example he loves race cars just like me and he loves soccer and basketball just like me and the list goes on , It was scary how alike we were he was just me but in a guy version.

We talked about our careers , he told me how much he loves his band and that he feels so amazing every time he'd sing or perform , he feels the same feelings I feel and he loves 'Austin and Ally' his show on Disney and he loves all of his crew especially his co-stars.

He was not only like me , he was like Austin , it was so scary the way they were so alike , it was like Austin's body died but his soul is still right here.

But , something was missing that I couldn't put my finger on.

After such a great meal , Ross took me back home. It was only then that I realised it was my first date after Austin's death.

"I had a great night today" he said with that big smile on his face.

"Me too, It was amazing" I said smiling back at him.

"We should go out again" he said.

" Yeah , We should" I said ,then he moved closer and started to lean in , he kissed me a long kiss full of love and I felt those sparks again.

We were kissing when someone cleared their throat , I pulled away to see Justin standing right behind Ross , What is he doing here?

"Sorry to interrupt but, I need to talk to Kylie" he said and he sounded...angry? Why's that?

"Alone" he said looking at Ross more like glaring at him.

"I'll call you later "I said to Ross and gave him a quick peck on the lips , he nodded and kissed my cheeks then left.

I opened my front door , I entered followed by Justin. He took off his supras and kicked it at the side and threw himself on my couch.

"Please make yourself at home" I said sarcastically , he just rolled his eyes and stood up and pushed me against the wall.

"What are you doing? " What the hell is he doing? He leaned closer almost inches away from my face and my breath hitched.

"I think I should be asking you that" he said in an angry low tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked , I was confused as hell.

"Don't act dumb , you know exactly what" he pushed his body against mine.

"No ,I don't know what" I yelled at him , he's just acting super weird right now.

"We kissed then you're going out with that brat and kissing him , what's wrong with you?" He said harshly.