Chapter 48-Will Forever Love You

Kylie's P.O.V

I know that it has only been two days but , I already missed him like crazy. I didn't leave his side but only when the doctor asked me to get out so , He could check up on him.

Today was one of those days when I'm just holding his hand while talking to him about the most random things ever. I yawned and my eyes were getting heavy.

I haven't been able to sleep well this past two days. I would sleep for two hours and sometimes even only one hour and I would just stay awake the rest of the day admiring Justin's angelic face while praying that he'll wake up soon.

"Kylie , Aren't you gonna eat something? "Alex asked as he walked into the room "Not hungry" I mumbled "You gotta eat something , You haven't eaten anything these past two days" he said "Not hungry" I repeated.

He sighed and then got out of the room with no more words said. I sighed and looked at Justin who was still sleeping peacefully. It's all my fault. I kept reminding myself every second of the day.

Justin's P.O.V

Darkness. Darkness and more darkness. That's all I could see. I was lonely in this place. It had no exit. I've been walking for what felt like forever and I still couldn't find an exit.

There was this angelic voice that would sing to me every night. Her voice made me feel so warm , safe and happy all at the same time. She would also talk to me everyday about the most random things ever.

Take today for an example. She was talking about what's going on in her life and then she suddenly started talking about candy. She's really cute , I can tell from the way she was talking.

She would keep begging me to wake up and I would ask her how. But , She seems to not hear me. I just kept walking around in hope that an exit door would magically appear.

Suddenly , I saw a dim light infront of me. And I also heard her angelic voice calling for ne from the same direction of the light. So , I followed her voice. As I kept walking the light got brighter and I had this hope inside of me.

She was standing right there with a big smile. She was wearing a short white lace dress and white flats. She didn't have makeup and to be honest with you , She didn't need any. She called my name and it send goosebumps down my spine.

I walked to her and she stretched her hand out for me to take it. I didn't hesitate for a second to grab her hand. Her smile grew wider when I did making me grin at her.

We walked hands in hands and the lights were starting to blind me. I squinted my eyes but , I couldn't find her anywhere. I looked around me but , She was nowhere. I started to panic and my palms and forhead started getting sweaty.

My eyes shot open as I was panting. I looked around me to find four white walls surrounding me. I looked down to see her laying her head on the bed with her eyes closed. I caressed her cheeks and then like a train I remembered everything.

I remember every bad thing that I've ever done to her. I remember her running away crying. I remember that she was kidnapped and that me , Gavin and Alex went to find her. I remember hearing her screams and Alec pointing a gun at her.

I also remember him shooting me. I quickly pulled my hands off her cheeks making her move a little and then open her eyes. What if she hates me? What if she can't love me anymore?

I'd rather die than to know that she doesn't love me anymore. Her eyes widened when she saw me awake and out of nowhere she grinned at me. Suddenly , She cupped my cheeks and smashed her lips on mine taking me by surprise.