Chapter 17-The Lake House

Justin's P.O.V

I was really excited to go to that lake house everyone was talking about , Kylie looked pale as if she saw a ghost the minute Claire told her where we were going.

I wonder why she's that scared , I noticed that she zoned out thinking about god knows what. She was shaking and I knew she was remembering bad memories.

We all decided to go back to sleep so, We can wake up early and pack our bags.

Kylie cuddled close to me and drifted into sleep in no time , I was stroking her hair when I felt exhausted and drifted into a deep sleep.

My alarm rang and I sat up to silence it , I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then I changed in some sweatpants ,a black v-neck and some black supras.

I opened the closet and got out my suitcase and started packing for the five days trip.

I then started to pack for Kylie as she was really tired and I wanted her to get enough sleep.

After I finished packing , I went to wake Kylie up. I kept shaking her "Ky , wake up" I said but, she didn't answer.

"Don't make me wake you up" I threatened but, she didn't answer again and didn't even budge.

"You asked for it" I said with a sigh and picked her up and walked to the bathroom , She didn't kick or curse or even shout ,instead she stayed still with her eyes closed.

"Kylieeeee" I whined and pecked her lips , she didn't answer and didn't open her eyes.

"Kylieeeee" I shouted and kept attacking her with kisses , she didn't open her eyes , she just giggled.

"Oh so ,now you're giggling" I said while crossing my arms.

"No , I'm not , I'm still asleep" she said.

"Oh so, You're sleep talking and sleep giggling? " I asked while raising my eyebrows , she nodded with a smile.

"Oh , you're sleep nodding now too" I said and started to take off her tank top.

"I'll take the rest of your clothes off ,If you didn't open your eyes" I threatened but, she didn't make any attempt to open her eyes or even move.

I smirked and took her sweatpants off leaving her only in her bra and undies.

I carried her and layed her on the floor and hovered over her , she opened her eyes a little and peeked at what I was doing.

I started kissing all over her body and random places , she wrapped her legs around my waist and I started kissing in between her breasts , she pulled me closer to her and I didn't mind that.

I pulled away from her and stood earning a groan of frustration from her.

"You'll get more of that , If you showered and got ready to go to that lake house" I said with a smirk , I noticed her body tense up at the mention of the Lake house.

I shrugged the thought away and turned around to leave her shower , because trust me if I stayed I'm the one who's gonna give in , I can't be around her and not want her. Am I right?

"Justinnnn" she whined.

"Kylieee" I mimicked her.

"I hate you" she said angrily.

"love ya too , baby" I said and winked at her before I turned around and left the washroom.

I heard her groan in frustration and that made me just chuckle at how much she wanted me right now as much as I wanted her.