Chapter 33-You Have One Week

Kylie's P.O.V

I woke up and did my usual routine , a quick shower and changed in my white short shorts and a blue crop top. I ate breakfast and then checked my phone. But, there was no messages nor phone calls.

Justin would always send me at least a good morning text. I know that maybe he's busy but, when your boyfriend's texting you every five minutes a day , you would be worried that he didn't this morning.

Don't worry , Kylie. Maybe he's busy or still asleep or maybe his battery died and he forgot to charge his phone or maybe he's in an interview or at a concert.

He'll call soon or text...I hope. Besides only one more day and he'll be here so, don't worry that much.

I was bored out of my mind and I seriously didn't know what to do. So, I decided to go to the race track. It's been a while since I last raced.

I slipped in my blue supras and grabbed my keys. I hopped in my red Mustang that Justin bought for me on my birthday and drove to the track.

If you're wondering how did Justin send the car from the Bahamas to L.A .Well , he is Justin Bieber , I think he's capable of doing anything with the snap of a finger.

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up five minutes ago with a pounding headache but, I was too tired to move or to get up. The first thing that came to my mind is...Kylie. I grabbed my phone from over the nightstand and decided to text her. It became like an instinct to text her or to call her every five minutes.

I was about to click send when I heard a knock on the door. I reluctantly stood up , put my phone on the nightstand and headed to open the door.

I opened the door to reveal a familiar looking girl...Selena "Hey , Can I come in?" She asked nicely with a small smile "Sure" I said not really wanting her to come in.

I mean come on , every time we'd be together , alone. Something bad would happen. I moved to the side to give her space to come in.

After she stepped in , I closed the door and went back inside of the room.

She sat on a chair and I sat on the other one which was far away from hers. She looked around "Nice room" was the only thing she said before complete silence took over us.

"So , What did you want? " I asked nicely trying my best not to sound rude "Well , I needed to tell you something" she said nervously.

"What is it? " I asked in confusion "Where were you yesterday?" She asked "What do you mean? I had a concert..." I trailed off not really knowing where she was coming from.

"Do you remember where did you go after that? "She asked "I went to a night club , Why?" I asked more confused than ever. I really don't know where this is going but, I have a bad feeling about it.

"Do you remember what you did there? " she asked nervously "Will you just cut the crap and tell what do you want?" I said getting impatient by the second.

"Alright , I'm done playing the nice girl here" she spat and stood up walking towards me "What are you doing? " I asked getting ready to push her if she tried to make a move on me again.

"Do you have a laptop? "She asked "What?" I asked dumbfounded "Do.you.have.a.laptop?" She asked sternly , it took me a few seconds to let her words sink in before I nodded slowly.

I brought my laptop and put it on the coffee table and then opened it. I looked at her raising my eyebrows as I didn't know what she wanted from my laptop.

She gave me a CD with a smirk plastered on her face. I nervously took the CD and put it in my laptop. After a few seconds a video appeared on the screen.