Chapter 20-The Other Side Of Me

Kylie's P.O.V

Time has passed by so quickly and today was our last day here in the lake house. Who knew that I'd have so much fun at a place that I thought I hated so much.

Well , I used to love this place so much but, ever since Austin died I became to hate this place.

But, I really did enjoy being here once again with my friends. This trip came to an end real quick , They do say that good times pass by so quickly.

Yesterday we all packed our suitcases and already put it in the car trunk. I waked up early this morning and went to sit by the lake admiring it , as I didn't know when we were coming back here again.

I was lost at the beauty of the nature when I felt someone sit behind me making me be in the middle of their legs.

I rested my head back on his strong chest knowing that it was my favourite guy.

"Morning , beautiful" he said while leaving butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Morning ,babe" I said as I shivered from his touch against my skin , we sat there in silence , it wasn't an awkward silence it was a comfortable one.

Until I remembered something that I've been thinking of for a while now , I've been thinking about it nonstop until I finally made my decision yesterday before I went to sleep.

"Justin? " I said.

"Kylie? " he mimicked me making me roll my eyes.

"There's something that I want to show you when we get back today" I said , it took hell of a lot of courage from me to finally decide that I should be telling him about me drag racing.

"Okay..." he said in a not so sure kind of tone , I'm still freaking out about the fact that I'm going to show him the other side of me. Wonder how he'll take it , Will he still love me even after I show him who I really am?

Finally my lazy friends were up , I decided that I'd make us breakfast today while they take a shower and change. I made some pancakes , eggs and bacon and poured us some orange juice.

I put plates and glasses on the table and served everyone their breakfast , I sat down on my chair waiting for them to come so, we can all eat together.

They all entered the kitchen and sat down to eat , we ate in total silence until Chaz decided to break it.

"I'm gonna miss this place so much" Chaz whined.

"Me too" Aaron agreed with him.

"We can always come back whenever we want to" Claire said trying to lighten up the mood.

Although they all smiled and nodded , I knew that they were still sad. I had an idea how to lighten up their moods again.

"Justy , Can I please drive back home?" I asked with puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips.

"But , I don't want to die today" Justin whined.

"Baby , I'm not gonna kill us" I said flatly.

"Are ya sure about that?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh come on , ask them if I'm capable of driving or not" I said and sighed in irritation , Justin smiled at me.

"On one condition" he said with a smirk.

"Spit it" I said smirking.

"kiss me right now" he said , I blushed but stood up from my seat and went to his chair and sat myself on his lap.

"No , get a room" Chaz whined while covering his eyes with his hands , We all burst out laughing at his actions.

I turned to face Justin and smashed my lips on his kissing him passionately.