Chapter 19-I'll love You Forever

Kylie's P.O.V

As there was an annoying light streaming on my face , I had to squint my eyes to adjust to the light coming out of the window. Justin was still laying on me while snoring lightly , I tried to move him off me but, he was so heavy.

"Justin , Wake up" I said while shaking him lightly , he slowly opened his eyes revealing his beautiful caramel eyes.

He rolled from over me and plopped next to me , I sat up and stretched then went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed in some sports pink bra and black sports shorts.

I threw my hair in a messy bun and took my headphones and my Ipod , I jogged downstairs and when I stepped out of the house ,the sun hit my face making me feel happy and warm.

I jogged around the lake like I always do every morning and went to the tree that has mine and Austin's name on it and sat down with my back against it while staring at the lake.

After a long while of just sitting there and staring , I decided that I'd go back inside and take a quick shower as I was sweating and didn't smell good from the jogging.

I went back inside my room to find Justin still passed out on the bed , I smiled at him and took a dress and my bra and undies and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower...again.

After I was finally clean I dried my body and wore my clothes then went back to the room.

Justin was still sleeping , I blew dried my hair and french braided it and slipped in some white flats.

Justin was still asleep , How was that even possible? He slept at the same time I slept. God, he even slept before me as I was busy having nightmares.

I hovered over him and stared at his beautiful face , I pecked his lips in hope that he would wake up. But, nothing.

I kept on pecking his lips repeatedly Until he smirked and that's when I knew he was finally awake.

He slowly opened his eyes and caressed my cheek with a smile on his face.

"Did I tell you before how much beautiful you are?" He asked admiring me , I tapped my fingers on my chin pretending to be thinking.

"No" I said with a grin , I was lying he told me that I was beautiful over zillion times before if that was even a number.

He shook his head and flipped me so, I was now laying on my back with him hovering over me. He pecked my lips and stood up and headed to the bathroom.

After about thirty minutes or so he walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his chest , he lifted my chin with his finger and started sucking on my neck.

I couldn't help but moan suddenly there was a loud noise coming from downstairs. I quickly pushed Justin away earning a groan from him.

I shushed him and tiptoed out of the room heading slowly downstairs , I felt Justin trailing close behind me.

I grabbed a vase in case I needed to defend myself , I slowly entered the kitchen to find my friends having a food fight.

I sighed in relief and that must have caught their attention because they all snapped their heads in our direction.

"Kylie, Why are you holding a vase?" Alex asked as If I was a crazy person.

"I heard loud noises coming from here so, I thought there was a theif or something" I said as if it was the most obvious and normal thing ever.