Chapter 37-I hate You!

Kylie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of banging on my front door , I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 12:00 am , Did I sleep that long? I only decided to take a small nap after I got from the orphanage. Oh well...

Knock. Knock. Knock

I jogged downstairs to open the door. The banging only got louder when I approached the front door making me jump in fear. I hesitantly turned the knob and pulled the door open to reveal a bloodshot eyed Justin.

Of course , he's drunk. I sighed in frustration and rolled my eyes. He entered the house while stumbling , I slammed the door making Justin jump a little. I helped him get upstairs as he couldn't move a meter without stumbling and almost falling.

When we entered my room , he grabbed me by the waist and started sucking on my neck. I felt disgusted as I remembered what he has done to me yesterday. I tried to push him away but, he wouldn't budge.

"Justin , get off me" I growled "No , I'm okay" he whispered huskily and continued on sucking "I said fucking get off me" I shouted , he pulled away in confusion but then continued on trailing kisses down my neck.

"Are you deaf or are you just stupid? " I spat and shoved him off me "Don't you talk like this to me , bitch" he said angrily. My vision started to blur , Did he just call me a bitch?

"Fucking asshole" I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks. His eyes darkened and he pushed me backwards to fall on my bed with a loud thud. I winced in pain and tried to get up but, Justin hovered over me , making no way for me to escape.

"Get off me" I yelled , he pinned my wrists at either side and started sucking on my neck "Get your filthy hands off me" I shouted "Bitch , anyone would die to be touched by me" he spat and took off my shirt leaving me in my bra.

I felt disgusted and the hurt that I was feeling all turned to pure anger "I hate you" I yelled and I soon regretted what I just said when I saw the pain and hurt that filled his eyes.

He gazed at me while tears silently rolling down his cheeks. He stood up and stormed out of the room. He slammed the door of my room and I heard the front door slamming after a couple of seconds. I went to my door and rested my head on it while crying my eyes out.

I fell on my knees with my face in the palm of my hands. What happened to us? I couldn't take it anymore , I slowly stood up and opened my closet I took a small box out ,that was hidden under my clothes and my guitar.

I slid down against the door with the guitar in my hands. I opened the box and took my small notebook from it. This notebook is where I write my songs , songs about my life. I started strumming the strings while writing down words in my notebook.

After I finished writing my new song , I took my phone and dialed Jessica's number. She answered from the second ring "Hey , Ky" she said sleepily "Jess..." I whispered "Baby, What's wrong? " she said with concern evident in her voice.

"Jess, I need you to book me a concert" I said and hanged up on her. I wiped away my tears and put the guitar aside. I took my notebook and put it back in the small box.

A small box grabbed my attention , I took it and the small silver thing that was beside it. I opened the box and took out a cigarette , I put it between my parted lips and then light it up with the silver lighter in my right hand.

I used to smoke ever since Austin died and also drink ,This was like my getaway from all the pain that I went through. I promised my friends that I would never go back to smoking or drinking but, I needed to wash the pain that was in my chest away.

I inhaled the smoke making me feel slightly better. I blowed out the smoke with tears silently rolling down my cheeks. I continued smoking while I was sitting on the floor with my back against the door.

You see , this nice and sweet girl that I am right now is not who I used to be. I was a bitchy , mean and a hyper blonde that didn't give a damn about anybody. But, everything changed when I met Austin , he turned me into the sweet Kylie that I am today and bitchy Heart was long gone.

Heart was the cold hearted girl that used to smoke and drink and never gave a damn about her friends or family. I mean why would she? They never gave a damn about her either.

Her friends were fake but, she pretended that they weren't and her parents were always away from her , travelling the world for work. They loved her like crazy and bought her everything she needed but, she didn't need money as much as she needed them being around her.

Of course , She had real friends that were by her side and loved her. They tried to snap her out from the world she was lost in. They never left her side and although she was a plain bitch to them , they didn't leave her side.

They never gave up hope on her until she finally started snapping out of her dark world she was lost in to the light. Not only did Austin help her but also her two best friends , Emma and Adam. She then was introduced to Austin's friends and they treated her as if she was their sister not only a friend.

Only then did she realise that there was real friends out there and that there was still good people out there. The bitchy Heart started to disappear to be replaced with sweet Kylie.

Her life changed after she became a famous singer and an actress but, she never forgot her friends and until now nothing was able to break them apart. She fell in depression when Austin died and questioned her existence and felt that it was meaningless for her to live after him.

Her friends and family pulled her out of her depression but, only one person made her laugh and smile from her heart once again. The person who made her happy again was the same person who broke her heart and started to drift away from her.

I only realised something today. Ever since I became the sweet and nice Kylie , my life only turned to hell. But, I was blind enough to see the violet roses beautiful ones when they could be poisoning.

I never felt hurt or felt weak when I was Heart , I only started falling into depression and sadness ever since I turned into sweet little fucking Kylie. I slowly stood up and grabbed a picture that was of me and Justin smiling while wrapping our arms around each others.

I threw it across the room to hit the wall and scatter into small pieces "lies" I shouted and fell on my knees crying my eyes out.

I know so shitty ,right? I hope you guys didn't hate me yet.
Please vote as it motivates me to keep going on with this story.
Thanks and bye, luvies ;)
A-