Chapter 42-Shocked?Nah ,That's The Understatement Of The Century

Kylie's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since I snapped at Justin and told him to stay away from me. Two weeks and I've been locking myself in my room. Two weeks and I've been doing nothing but drinking. Two weeks and my friends doing their best to get me out of my room. Two weeks and Justin would come everyday and ask to see me but my friends would tell him to go away.

Two weeks and the pain in my heart never stopped. Two weeks and I was still crying my eyes out. Two weeks and I still blame myself for everything that ever happened to us.

Everyday Justin would come and try to see me but , I would hear Alex yelling at him from downstairs and swearing to murder him if he ever tried to come near me. I would always peek out of my window to see him.

He would always have this pain and hurt in his eyes and tears would always be streaming down his cheeks. He would look up at my window and I would quickly hide from him before he sees me.

Today was one of those days where I was sitting on the floor with my back against the door. I had a blank expression just like everyday and tears would slowly roll down my cheeks as I fiddle with my ring.

There was suddenly a knock on my door. I knew that it was one of my friends so , I just ignored it and kept daydreaming. I heard a sigh from behind the door and a sound as if someone was sitting down.

"I know that you don't want to talk to me or anyone. But , You need to hear this" I heard Alex say "You know that I love you and I will always protect you like my little sister" he said and went silent for a couple of seconds.

"You know that he would come everyday with this pain and hurt in his eyes. He explained everything to me , Ky" I heard him say "At first , I didn't believe him. Until I saw sincerity in his eyes. He thought it was you , Ky" he said "Selena tricked him. He only lied because he wanted nothing but a new start with you. He really wanted to make you happy , Ky" he said as tears kept streaming down my cheeks.

"She threatened him that if he doesn't break up with you in a weak , She will show you the video. He didn't want to hurt you and he also didn't want to leave you" he said and that all it took me to start sobbing.

"I know that you don't want to see him but , You need to give him a chance to explain" he said and I kept quite like I always do. The only sound that I was making was the sound of my sobbs.

I heard footsteps and then they started to get lower until they disappeared. I assume that Alex walked away. I put my face in the palm of my hands and kept sobbing.

There was no more tears to shed but , I knew that I will cry again soon. There was another knock but , I didn't answer knowing that it was probably one of my friends trying to get me to eat or to get out of the room.

"It's me" I heard a familiar voice and I was shocked. Shocked? Nah, That's the understatement of the century. What was she doing here? How dare she come here? And have my friends completely lost it to let her in?

"There's something that I need to tell you. Kylie , Please let me in" she begged and I didn't know what to do. Should I let her in or not?

I slowly stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible with bags under my eyes. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying that I did. My hair was a complete mess and my skin looked pale. I haven't had a shower in for so long. But , I didn't care about how I looked because my life was meaningless in my eyes.

I made up my mind and I never in million years would have thought that I would do this. I slowly put my hand on the door knob and slowly opened it with shaky hands.