Chapter 15-Don't let Go Of Me

Kylie's P.O.V

As I opened my eyes I noticed that I was still cuddling to Justin's chest , I sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to wash the sleep away.

I looked around to see all of my friends passed out on the floor , I smiled at how they looked like and held back the urge to laugh at how hilarious they looked while they were sleeping.

I slowly stood up and went upstairs , I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I waited for the water to warm as I stripped from my clothes , I got in the shower and let the warm water hit my back massaging it.

I closed my eyes relaxing when the door knob turned , I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it was Justin.

I mean who else doesn't knock on the door?! I opened my eyes to see a sleepy Justin washing his face while giving me his back , I knew it!

"Justin , Don't you knock? " I asked while crossing my arms.

"Nope" he said while walking my way.

"You're gonna have a shower with me ,Aren't you?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows at him.

"Yup" he said while popping the 'p' , he stripped from his clothes and got in shower with me.

I was giving him my back while closing my eyes feeling butterflies erupt my stomach from his hot breath against my neck.

I felt his finger slide inside me as I couldn't contain my moans. He kept on kissing my neck leaving butterflies on every place he touched.

I felt his cock around my clit and he went inside me feeling every inch of him and moans kept escaping me.

By now we were on the shower's floor while making out , he kept on thrusting fast making me feel a tingling sensation all over my body.

After we reached our limits and were laying on each others while breathing heavily , we went back to my room and changed in some clothes.

I was wearing some black hot shorts with a white tank top and a black crop matching it with a white supras. Justin was wearing black baggy pants , white v-neck shirt and a white supras like mine.

We walked back downstairs intertwining our fingers together lovingly.

"Aww , You guys look so cute" Claire gushed as we entered the kitchen to see that everyone was there.

"Thanks" I said and blushed while looking down.

"Aww , you're so adorable when you're blushing" Justin said in a baby voice while pinching my cheek.

I gave him a death glare that made him burst out laughing.

"I'm hungry" Chaz whined.

"And when aren't you?" Ryan said while smirking at him.

"I just woke up , I need something to eat" Chaz spat.

"I'll make you something , Chazy" I said while ruffling his hair.

I earned a death glare from him that I returned with a grin.

I made them some bacon , eggs and pancakes. We all sat down on the table in silence eating our breakfast.

"So , What are we gonna do for today? "Gavin asked while taking a sip from his orange juice.

"Go out" Claire said with a shrug.

"Where to?" Chaz asked while shoving the pancake in his mouth.

"Chaz , Haven't you been told before not to speak while there's food in your mouth?" I asked with a serious tone.