Important!

Ok , so there has been people telling me that it would be more interesting if Kylie (the main character) portrays someone in real life.

Kylie has long blonde hair and blue eyes , I've searched alot but I haven't found a singer with such specifications.

But , I thought maybe I can make Kylie portrays someone in looks and have the voice of another person.

I thought that maybe she'll have the looks of either Indiana Evans or Madison Riley.

And for the voice maybe:

Selena Gomez , Miley Cyrus, Demi lovato.

I need the singer to have songs that are sad , happy , crazy and heartbreaking.

So, please vote for which look and which voice.

As I'm a selenator I'm with selena but, you're the readers so whatever you'll choose , I'll take it.

And as I said before the singer you vote for should have sad, happy, crazy and heartbreaking songs.

You can also vote for other singers that you want.

Alright so Kylie has blonde long hair and blue eyes and heliaisabelieber suggested avril lavigne or taylor swift , so I'm gonna go with avril lavigne as for looks and voice but , just a different name and that's Kylie Heart Deron.

If you have any other opinions please share them with me so , I can write the next chapters based on it.

Thanks , luvies ;)