Chapter 29-The Movie Deal

Kylie's P.O.V

We already went to Barcelona and let me tell you , It looks much prettier than in pictures. I loved every second we spent there , We visited alot of places here and went sightseeing. The best part is when we went shopping but, lets just say that it wasn't Justin's favourite part.

We went to the beach and it was breathtaking , I love beaches so much. And we also went to some nightclubs here and had alot of fun there. We also went to Palacio del Flamenco and I enjoyed it so much , the food there was great and the dancers dancing Spanish dances was breathtaking.

It has been two days since we were here and it has been really amazing , tonight is Justin's concert and I'm more than excited to see him perform on stage. What? There's a belieber hiding inside of me.

Right now we were in our suite , Justin was a having a shower while I was watching 'The Bourne Identity' , I love this movie so much. When Justin got out he had only a towel around his waist , I tried my best not to stare at his abs and ran to the bathroom to have a shower.

I took a quick shower and changed in (picture at the side) , I knew if I went outside to change in the room ,Justin wouldn't have kept his hands for himself and we really need to finish quickly if we want to get to the concert tonight.

I applied light makeup and put my hair in a side braid and slipped in my baby blue flats. When I went back to the room Justin was already all dressed up. He was wearing white pants, white v - neck shirt and a white jacket. All what he was wearing was white except for his golden supras and golden chains.

A limo was waiting for us outside of the hotel , We hopped in it and the driver started heading to where the concert is taking place. We were there in no time as the traffic wasn't that heavy. Justin hopped out of the limo and grabbed my hands , There was paparazzi snapping pictures of us and wild fans.

"Justin, Go" I said pointing at his fans , he wasn't going to stop for them and we still had about twenty minutes so, he better put them to good use.

After he took pictures with his fans and gave them his autograph , We went inside the arena and almost immediately Kenny came and pulled Justin for sound check.

It was finally the time, They put Justin in his wings and set everything ready and just in few seconds Justin was on stage killing it. I stood in the backstage watching my amazing boyfriend singing and dancing on stage.

I was halfway the second song he was performing when my phone rang , I pulled it out of my clutch and was surprised to see who was calling. Jessica.

I glanced at Justin who was still performing on stage and hesitantly walked to a quieter place which ended up to be Justin's dressing room and then answered the phone.

"Hey , Jess" I said smiling "Hey , Ky Ky , How are ya sweety?" She asked "I'm fine , How about ya?" I asked while heading to the couch to sit down "I'm good , I still haven't sorted out the problems here but, it's better now" she said and I can hear sadness in her voice.

She wouldn't tell me what kind of problems she was having and every time I'd ask ,she would smoothly change the conversation. But, I learned later on that it's some family problems so, I decided to stop pushing it since it seems to be a sensitive issue and decided to give her the space she wanted until she's ready to open up to me.

"So..."I trailed off waiting for her to tell me why she called "look, Kylie...you know that you've been offered before a movie deal right?" She said "yes..."I said not exactly sure of what else to say.

"Well, I've turned it down before since you got into the accident and all..." she said "and?" I was really getting impatient , just tell me already.