Chapter 18-Nightmares

Kylie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself cuddling to Justin's chest , I inhaled his scent and smiled for being in his arms.

I slowly sat up not wanting to wake Justin up , I picked out a sports bra and some sports shorts and some undies.

I went to the bathroom which was by the way connected to our room and took a quick shower , I changed in the outfit that I picked for myself and threw my hair in a high ponytail.

I went back to the room and slide in some converse and took my Ipod and my headphones and headed to the lake infront of the house.

It was a habit of mine to always jogg around the lake while hearing some music in the early morning , It was about five o'clock now.

I jogged while humming to my jam , I came to a stop infront of a tree. It wasn't any tree , Austin and I engraved our names on it with a heart in the middle.

I traced my fingers over the letters and stopped at the heart , I remember that was the day when he confessed his love for me and promised that he'll never leave me...but, he did.

I slid down to the ground with my back against the tree admiring the beautiful lake infront of me that I missed so much.

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up and didn't find Kylie by my side , Did she wake up while I was asleep? I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth , I changed in some basketball shorts with a white shirt and my red vans.

I went downstairs and went outside the house and saw someone sitting against a tree...It was Kylie.

I walked towards her and she looked up at me when I approached her.

I carried her and she squealed in surprise and sat down then put her on my laps.

"Morning , beautiful" I said while stroking her hair.

"Morning , babe" she said while resting her head on my chest.

"What are you doing up so early in the morning? " I asked while admiring the lake.

"I always jogg around the lake while hearing some music in the early morning" she said while interlocking our fingers.

"That's nice , The place here is so beautiful and peaceful" I said while closing my eyes.

"Yeah , Justin? " I heard her say.

"Hm?" I hummed with my eyes still closed.

"Are you going to ever leave me? " She asked.

"No" I said feeling sleepy a little bit , I mean I'm not an early riser , I never wake up this early.

"Will you stay with me forever? " she asked.

"Hm" I hummed again.

"Do you love me? " she asked while putting a hand over my cheek.

"Hm" I said ,by now I was half asleep and I really didn't hear a word she was saying.

"Will you wear a bikini and jump into the lake?" She asked.

"Hm" I said not hearing a word she just said.

She burst out laughing making me shot my eyes open with a confused look.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"I just asked you...to wear a bikini...and jump into the lake...you hummed" she barely said through her laughs.

"Kylieee" I whined.