Chapter 34-Baby , What's wrong?

Kylie's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and the hugest grin made its way to my face. Justin is coming back today , I quickly threw the covers and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I took my shower , I changed in my floral short dress and my black stilettos. I applied light makeup and braided my hair. I grabbed my phone, keys and put them in my clutch. I ran quickly downstairs and ran out of the house to the garage.

Where am I going? The airport , of course. I know that Justin is coming after about three more hours but, I can't really stay at home when I know that he's coming today.

I hopped in my white Ferrari and revived the car. I grinned as I heard the motor roaring and pushed down the pedal , speeding down the road heading to the airport.

I parked the car in an empty parking spot and jumped out of it. I jogged to the airport , I would've ran if it wasn't for the paparazzi who were snapping pictures of me. I mean who wants to look like a maniac running around the airport with stilettos in pictures?

I sat on a chair waiting for Justin's plane to arrive. I glanced at the watch on my hand and found that there's still about two hours and a half before the plane arrive.

I decided to walk around the airport for a while. On my little tour , I've met fans and took pictures with them then gave them my autograph. After alot of walking , I was finally tired and the fact that I was wearing stilettos didn't really help.

I bought a coffee and a waffle then sat on a table to eat my breakfast. Well ,you see I kinda forgot to eat breakfast before I came running to the airport. So, it was only normal for me to be hungry by now.

After I ate my breakfast , I checked my watch and it was finally time. Thank god that time passed by quickly , I paid for my food and left the nice waitress a tip. I took my clutch and walked to where you wait for the arrivals.

Alot of people started to appear and I kept glancing around for Justin but, I couldn't find him. I waited for about more ten minutes but, I still couldn't find him. Where is he? The whole passengers already got off the plane.

I kept looking around until I finally spotted my gorgeous boyfriend. I jumped slightly up and down and waved my hands for him. He looked up from the floor and looked at me but, he didn't wave back. Maybe , he didn't notice. I said to myself and shrugged it off.

I ran to him and hugged him so tightly that I was sure that I broke a rib or two. The strange thing was that , he didn't hug me back. I pulled away to see what was wrong but, he was wearing his shades so, I couldn't quite know what was wrong.

"I missed you so much , babe" I squealed and pecked his lips , he didn't do or say anything. He didn't even kiss me back , he just took his bag and walked away.

I frowned in confusion at his back that was walking away , I turned to look at Chaz, Ryan, Claire and Cynthia but , they shrugged their shoulders telling me that they really didn't know what was going on.

I walked to my car to find Justin leaning against it. I jogged to him , opened the trunk and he put his bag in the trunk then went and sat in the passenger seat. The others said that they would take a cab as the car won't take us all.

I nodded and went to the driver's seat , I opened the door and hopped inside of the car. I turned my face around to look at Justin but, he looked ahead of him and he still had his shades on.

I knew that something was up but, I decided that I'll give him some space and then ask him what's wrong later. I started the car and drove to my place. The second I parked the car in the driveway , Justin hopped out of the car and opened the trunk and took his bag and then headed to the doorstep.