Chapter 38-Hold On For Dear Love

Justin's P.O.V

I ran out of the house in the speed of a lightning bolt. I hopped in my car and put my head in the palm of my hands. Although I was drunk and pretty much not aware of what was I doing , her words snapped me out of the world that I became lost in.

The best thing that ever happened to me , the girl that I love the most...hates me.

And why wouldn't she? I've been nothing but a selfish jerk. I sped down the road heading to...I really didn't know where the hell was I heading to. But, that didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that kept playing inside of my mind over and over again was Kylie's words.

I cried silently as Kylie's words kept repeating inside of my head. One thing for sure , her words will haunt me forever.

Kylie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes , rubbed them and then stretched my muscles. Only then did I realise that I was actually laying on the floor. I slowly stood up and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower , brushed my teeth and changed into my purple short dress.

I went back inside of my room and slid into my white stilettos , I applied light makeup and grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and shoved them in my clutch.

I picked up the small box that was laying on the floor and brushed my thumb over it. I thought that I would never go back to smoking. But, I also thought that Justin did really love me. So, hell what do I know?

I hid it back under my clothes and then picked up my guitar from the floor and glanced at the clock that was on the wall. It read 3:00 pm , I really did sleep in. I've nevet slept this long before.

I jogged down the stairs and headed to the garage. I hopped in my white Ferrari and started the car. I sped down the road heading to where Jessica set up my concert.

It didn't take me that long to approach my destination. I parked my car and jogged towards the arena. Fans were already outside so, I stopped and took a few pictures with them. I gave them my autograph before I left heading inside of the arena.

I made sound check and then entered my dressing room and plopped on my couch waiting for the time of my concert to begin. It was about 5:00 pm by now and I still had a good two more hours.

Then something hit me , I grabbed my phone and texted Justin to come over as soon as possible. I send him the whereabouts of the arena and just waited for him to show up.

He had to be here , the real reason behind this concert was him. So, he needs to be here. There's a message that I'll try to get through to him. I hope that he understands and tries to at least change for his own good.

Justin's P.O.V

When my phone buzzed signalling that I received a message. I opened it to be utterly shocked , confused and somewhat happy. I was starstruck to find out that it was a message from Kylie.

The message wasn't long but, It was enough to somehow make me smile. She asked me to go to the concert that she was having today. I don't know why but, I had a bad feeling about this.

I drove to where the concert was taking place and parked my car in an empty spot. I put on my shades and pulled up my hoodie not wanting to run into any fans right now. They didn't deserve to see me in this condition.

I jogged backstage until I spotted Kylie getting ready to go on stage at any given second now "Kylie" I shouted and she imidiatelly snapped her head back at me. Hurt and pain were evident in her eyes but, she managed to pull a sad and a small smile.