Chapter 26-Carefree

Kylie's P.O.V

After we watched the sun set last night , Justin and I went back to our suite. Wondering where Cynthia and Claire are? The same place Ryan and Chaz are...dates.

They've been going out on dates nonstop and I was really happy for them. We decided that we should all go to the beach today. But, Jessica called and said that I have an interview today.

So, I thought that I should maybe get done with this interview and then we could all go to the beach. We all ate breakfast together then Cynthia, Claire, Chaz and Ryan decided that they'd go to the beach now and would wait for us there.

I didn't mind that at all , I took a quick shower and changed in (the picture at the side) and then applied some light makeup and let my hair down in its natural waves.

Justin drove us to where the interview was taking place , parked the car in the parking lot and then we walked inside the big building hands in hands.

"Hey , It's nice meeting you, Kylie" the woman who I assume the interviewer greeted.

"Its nice meeting you too..." I trailed off not knowing what her name was.

"Sophia , please call me Soph" she said while shaking my hand. The director asked us to take a seat because the show was about to start in seconds.

I sat down and Justin was sitting with the crowd , I didn't notice how nervous I was until now. How the hell am I going to tell them about me drag racing?

"Hello , Miami. Today we have a very special guest , please welcome the beautiful Kylie Heart Deron" Sophia said , I smiled and waved my hand nervously at the camera.

"So , Is there any new songs you're working on?" She asked.

"Well , I've been working on a couple of songs. But, I didn't finish them yet" I said.

"So , Everyone have been pretty sad about what happened to you. What happened , Kylie? " she asked concerned. Alright so, I thought that maybe she's going to ask me that by the middle of the interview. But, oh well.

"Well..." I was really nervous , How should I start this? I looked at where the crowd were sitting and my eyes landed on Justin. He gave me a thumb up while grinning at me.

I took a deep breath "I was racing" I said. I don't know how but, I finally said it.

"We kinda figured that out , Ky" she said while giggling a little.

"Oh" I said , then what did she want to know?

"The question is , Why were you racing? Do you drag race?" She asked frowning her eyebrows.

"Well , yes I do drag race" I said.

"How long have you been drag racing? " she asked.

"I don't actually remember but, I think for about three years" I said.

"Wow , that's alot of time" she said smiling , I see someone is a little bit interested in racing.

She asked alot of other questions about me drag racing and about Justin and I and some questions about my career. Then finally the time of the show was over , I thanked Sophia and the director and then headed to Justin. He embraced me in a tight hug and spun me around.

"I'm so proud of you , baby" he whispered in my ear sending this tingling sensation to my whole body. We walked hands in hands to the parking lot. Justin opened my door , I hopped in my seat and then he closed the door behind me. He jogged to the other side of the car , opened the driver's door and hopped inside of the car.