Chapter 45-How Can I Ever Forget?

Kylie's P.O.V

It has been a whole week since I've been locking myself up in my room. I couldn't go out and I definitely wasn't ready to face my friends or to even explain anything.

I wasn't actually intending on going out until my phone buzzed. I picked it up and opened the message that I just received with a blank expression.

'Ky , I know that now is probably not a good time. But , You really need to come ASAP'

It was Jake. What could be so important that I would leave my room after that I've been living in it for a whole week without going out or even opening the door slightly?

But , Jake hasn't talked to me in like forever. So , This must really be important. He never jokes around , I know that he doesn't. I sighed as I was confused on whether to go see him or just ignore him.

It wasn't something new for me to ignore somebody anyways. I've been doing it with my friends , family , Jessica , Scooter , my crew and even my fans. I know that none of them deserves this. But , I was devastated and heart broken.

I needed time to heal. Although , I knew that I would never heal but, I had hope that I would get better soon. I stood up slowly from the floor that I've been sitting on for this whole week and opened my closet.

I know that I probably stink and need a shower but, I wasn't really in the mood for one. I threw some skinny pants and a hoodie on me. I slid in my black supras. I didn't bother to even comb my hair , I just threw it in a messy bun and put my shades on to hide my puffy eyes.

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs. If you saw me right now you would most probably think that I was a zomie from the way that I was walking.

Thankfully no one was here and that actually kind of surprised me. I hopped in my white Ferrari and started the car , I sped down the road heading to the race track where I would most definitely find Jake.

I parked the car in an empty parking spot and hopped out of it. I didn't lock the car as it was safe here and also because we knew each others very well here. We were just like family.

I walked to Jake who was working on his car , I cleared my throat making him turn to me "Kylie , You're here" he said grinning , I just nodded my head a little making his smile drop.

"There's something that I needed to show you" he said frowning his eyebrows , I raised my eyebrows at him to let him know that he should continue "I found this earlier today with your name on it" he said getting a piece of small paper from his front pocket.

I took it from him hesitantly and slowly opened it after I glanced at him and he nodded his head telling me to go on.

'I look like someone you used to love. I was always a third wheel. I used to always watch you from behind because you were something I wanted but couldn't get'
A-

Who is this? I really don't remember who that person is. But , His handwriting was really so familiar and that just freaked me out "Do you know who wrote it?" Jake asked , I moved my gaze slowly from the paper and looked up at him.

I shook my head and then ran back to my car. I felt that something so bad was going to happen. Strangely I felt afraid from that paper but , I took it with me in case I remember who it belongs to.

I hopped out of my car after I parked it in my driveway. I jogged upstairs heading to my room. I opened my closet and was getting something more comfortable to change in when my eyes fell on the diamond ring that was in my hand.

A tear rolled down my cheeks being followed by others. I took a box and put everything that Justin ever bought for me in it. I put different accessories and dresses that he got me on different occasions. I even put the shirts that I used to take from him as they were really baggy and comfy.

And finally I took off my diamond ring. I looked at it closely , admiring it for probably the last time before I put it in the box and close the box then carried it and headed upstairs to the attic.

I opened the door of the attic and entered it slowly , I coughed as this place was really full of dust and no one has been up here for a while.

I put the box on a shelf next to the other boxes that contained so many memories. Memories from back when I was happy and sad. I cried silently as memories started to come back again.

I walked backwards as if my memories were coming towards me and I was trying to escape. I bumped into a shelf making me fall to the floor with things that used to be on it with me.

I sighed and then slowly stood up brushing the dust off my pants. There was a small box laying on the floor. It must've falled when I bumped into the shelf. I picked it up and brushed the dust off it.

It seemed so familiar. I opened it and found a lot of pictures in it. I got them out and started seeing them. They were of me and Austin when we were still friends. I smiled at the sight of us. We were so young and happy back then.

I came to the last picture making my eyes wide in shock. It was a young me and Austin and another young boy that looked exactly like Austin. I was standing in the middle with my arms wrapped around the two boys shoulders.

I recognised that Austin was smiling big just like me but the other boy was staring at me. I looked in the box and found a piece of small paper. I grabbed it and opened it , It had the same handwriting as the one Jake gave me today.

Of course the one that I got today was more mature but , Only one person draws a circle instead of a dot of an 'I'. At least that's the only person that I know that does that.

How can I ever forget? He used to always hang out with me and Austin. It was...

Alec.

Austin's twin brother.

I dropped the box and the picture out of my hand. I fell to the ground with wide eyes. It all started to come back to me. The guy who hacked the system , the one who took off the brakes of my car at the race and the one that was driving the truck that crushed into me...

It was all...Alec.

Why would he do something like that? I thought that he liked me. Yeah , That's what he told me when we were back in seventh grade. I told him that I don't feel that way about him. It wasn't just that , It was also because I had a secret crush on his twin brother.

He said that it was okay. I thought that he took it okay. Why would he try to kill me? Could it even be possible that he was the one that raced his own twin brother?

What's going on? Everything is getting confusing...

Yup , That's the last chapter. I hope that you all liked it. I wanted to thank everyone that supported me all the way till now. I thank all the people that voted for me. This was my first time to write on wattpad and I actually loved it.
Thanks once again.
Don't forget to vote & comment for this last chapter :)
Bye, luvies ;)
A -