Forty-Nine

Dave
I've been calling Dejah since me and Bully got back to the house and she didn't pick up the phone. I dialed Dejah's number once again and her phone went straight to voicemail.

"Aye Bull did Miyah pick up," I asked.

"Nah she didn't answer did Dejah pick up," he asked.

"Nope."

"Where the hell are they at," I spoke out loud.

"Mama and auntie Miyah are upset with the both of you," Kaleena spoke as she walked into the living room.

"What did we do," Bully asked.

"When was the last time you two took your wives on a date," my mama asked.

Me and Bully looked at each other because we really don't know.

"By the way you two are looking at each other yall don't know the answer either which is sad you two need to get it together."

"I'm ready nana," Dj spoke as he walked into the living room.

"Where yall going," I asked.

"To the grocery store."

"Oh okay."

"You two need to get it together cause yall wives isn't messing with either one of yall right now."

My mama, Kaleena and Dj walked out of the living room we heard the front door open and close.

"Dave when was the last time you took Dee out on a date?"

I sat back and thought.

"Probably been a month what about you."

"Same."

"We're definitely in the doghouse."

"Yep."

The front door opened and closed we both heard heels so we stood up and walked to the foyer seeing Dejah and Kamiyah laughing when they noticed us their faces dropped and they both rolled their eyes.

"Hey baby."

'David."

"Hey babe."

"Josiah."

Yeah their pissed with us because they're using our government names.

"Yall go get ready for tonight."

"We got plans."

"Yall do," Bully asked.

"Yeah we do."

They both brushed past us and went towards the stairs me and Bully looked at each other in confusion.

"The hell they got going on," Bully asked.

"I have no idea but we're bout to find out."

We both made our way upstairs going to me and Dejah room we didn't see them but heard their voices coming from the closet. We walked into the closet seeing Dejah packing and Kamiyah helping her.

"Uh babe where are you going?"

Dejhah looked at me.

"Me and my sis are going out of the country."

"Oh shit we want to go."

I went to go grab my suitcase but Dejah stopped me.

"Nah its just me and MIyah its a girls trip."

"Well lets make it a baecation."

"Nah we good bruh," Kamiyah spoke.

I started laughing.