Forty-Seven

** I forgot the IG page I was using for Dave Jr. so I chose a new character anyways enjoy the chapter***

Dave Jr. in m/m

The next day 

Dave Jr.
I knocked on Kaleena door and opened it Kaleena looked at me.

"I'm going to the store with pops you want something?"

"I'm not sure when I think of something I'll text your phone."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Are you good?"

Kaleena shook her head no.

"It'll get better big sis."

"I hope so."

"It will I love you."

"I love you too lil bro."

I nodded and walked out closing Kaleena door and I made my way back downstairs and into the living room.

"Did Leena say what she want?"

"Nah she said she'll text me when she decide on what she want."

"Okay."

My pop stood up and we walked out of the living room. My phone dinged I looked down seeing that I had a dm on Instagram I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram going straight to my messages. Before I could respond to the message I had gotten an email I clicked on the email and started reading it.

"East did you hear me?"

I looked up from my phone.

"Nah wassup pops."

"I said did Leena text you yet?"

"Oh nah not yet."

"Must be texting a female?"

"Nah I actually got an email from somebody from Fendi reached out asking me to be a model for their summer collection but I don't know if it's real or fake."

"Send it over to the lawyer and let him look at it and get in contact with Fendi and see wassup."

"Yes sir."

I forwarded the email to our family lawyer and then I went back to Instagram going back to the message. After reading it I responded back and locked my phone.

"Would you consider modeling full time?"

"Nah that's not what I want to do."

"You done figured out your career?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright what is it," my pops asked as he glanced over at me.

"Producer."

"Music or movies?"

"Movies."

"Okay have you looked at cameras?"

"Yes sir I've already ordered my first camera and equipment."

"Okay."

We pulled up to the store my pops parked and we got out my phone dinged I looked down seeing that Kaleena text me.

"Pops Leena told me what she want."

My pops nodded and locked his car doors we made our way inside of the store I grabbed a cart and followed behind my pops. I looked at my phone seeing that I had an email from the lawyer.

"Pops Joseph hit me back and he said it's legit everything checks out on his end there's no loopholes and he talked to one of the Fendi reps."

"Alright when we get back home go in my office print off the contract read over it sign it and send it right back."

"Yes sir."

Can't believe that I have my first designer deal and it's from Fendi I'm very grateful for the opportunity because a lot of people don't get this opportunity at all.

Dejah
The doorbell rung I stood up from the living room and walked over to the door I opened the door seeing Aiden.

"I know you're the last person that wants to see me but I really want to talk to Kaleena."

I remained quiet as I looked at him he sighed and continued talking.

"All I want to do is apologize to her."

"An apology isn't going to stop the pain that I'm feeling at all," Kaleena spoke as she walked up to the door.

"But it will help you babygirl," I spoke.

"I don't want to hear an apology from you please get off of our property."

Kaleena shut the door and walked away I followed behind her I caught her door before it could close and she looked at me as she sat down on the bed.

"Eventually Leena you're going to have to talk with Aiden."

"Well until then I'm not talking to him nor am I trying to hear him out or even accept an apology from him. I didn't chase him or pursue him he pursued me and he did me wrong."

"I know baby."

"What's wrong with me why do I deserve this?"

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to Kaleena she laid her head on my shoulder.

"There's nothing wrong with you Leena and I don't want you thinking that it is."

"But it gotta be mama."

"No it's not you're not going to sit here and blame yourself for Aiden's actions."

"But-," I cut Kaleena off.

"But nothing Leena is mess ups isn't on you nor is it your fault."

"Yes ma'am."

"I know that you're hurting and in pain but babygirl this pain you're feeling is only temporary and I mean the pain from Aiden hurting you. You losing your first child will always be in the back of your mind and it will hurt for a while eventually the hurt will subside."

"I want to see a therapist."

"I know me and your daddy already set you up with an appointment with Dr. Barnes."

"Okay."

"Talking to us is fine but we want you to seek outside help because we think that it'll be better for you yes we can give you all of the encouraging words in the world but getting that outside help will help you heal better."

"Yes ma'am."

"You have any dirty clothes I'm about to do laundry?"

"The basket is already downstairs in the laundry room."

"Okay call me if you need me."

"Yes ma'am."

I kissed Kaleena forehead and walked out of her room closing her door behind me. I walked down the hall and down the stairs heading to the laundry room. I'm hoping that the help she'll get from Dr. Barnes will help her and she use every tool and knowledge that she'll be getting so she won't try and commit suicide or cause self-harm to herself because she's hurting