Eighteen

Few days later

Dave
It's been a few days since we've been home from the hospital with Kaleena and the kids have been nothing but helpful with whatever Dejah needs for the baby.

"Dad look at the picture I took of Leena," Kaarim spoke as he walked up to me.

Kaarim turned my phone around showing the picture he took of Kaleena.

"That's a good picture Rim lemme post the picture

"That's a good picture Rim lemme post the picture."

I got my phone from Kaarim and posted the picture on Instagram.

"Where's your mama and Kai?"

"Mama is sleep with Leena and Kai is in her room drawing."

"You wanna ride with me?"

"Yes."

"Alright what car you want to take?"

"The Bentley."

"Okay."

I grabbed my Bentley keys and we made our way over to the garage door. I've decided to extend all the closets in the house and turn two of the guest rooms for something for Kairi and Kaarim.

We walked over to my Bentley I unlocked the door and we got in and put our seatbelts on. I opened up the garage then I put my gear in reverse and backed out. I then closed he garage door back and drove down the driveway.

"Dad."

"Wassup son."

"Are you going to turn one of the guest rooms into a room where Kairi can draw?"

"I am."

"And can I have one too."

"You draw too?"

"Yes sir I was bored one day and I started drawing some cartoons and stuff."

"Oh okay."

Kairi and Kaarim both got the creative drawing side from Dejah since she can draw too now me on the other hand I can't draw to save my life. I believe that Kairi is going to be a fashion designer when she gets older because all of the drawings she drew are of clothes.

Kairi
Once I was done drawing I made my way into my parents room seeing my mama coming out of the bathroom.

"Where's daddy?"

"Him and Rim are out doing something together."

"Oh okay."

I walked over to their bed and climbed into the bed.

"Mama I think I want to be a fashion designer when I get older."

"Alright me and your daddy will support you."

"Do you see my drawings I did."

"Of course."

I smiled then got down from the bed and ran out of their room and over to my room grabbing my notebook that held all of my drawings. I ran back in my parents room and over to the bed where my mama sat I handed her my notebook.