Twenty-Two

Kamiyah in m/m

6 months later—April 3, 2025

Bully
These last 6 months with Kamiyah have been amazing and I'm ready for the next step with her. I already talked to the boys and they gave me their blessing along with Kamiyah's father. I rushed into the hospital and up to the front desk.

"Ma'am can you tell me what room my girlfriend in," I asked.

"Name?"

"Kamiyah Lockett."

"She's not in the room at the moment but she's on the maternity ward side room 104."

I nodded and walked out of emergency room and got back in my car and drove around to the maternity side. I hope that there's nothing wrong with Kamiyah's uterus cause I want to have more kids with her. I parked my truck and got out and locked my car doors back and rushed into the ward seeing Dave and Dejah sitting down.

"Hey what's going on?"

"Miyah and the boys came over and she was fine until Dee noticed that she wasn't looking too hot and we suggested that she come to the hospital and she agreed as soon as we got in the parking lot Miyah passed out mom and pops is back to the house with the kids."

I nodded.

"You got the ring bro?"

"Yeah hopefully I'm not rushing it."

"Nah you're not the love that's between you two is definitely the love that's between mom and pops plus Miyah loves you and there's no doubt that she loves the boys."

"Right still can't believe that she was about to beat a lil boy up along with his mama cause the lil boy was trying to bully Jacob."

"Yeah she's definitely a keeper."

The doctor came out and talked to us then told us that we can go and see Kamiyah Dave and Dejah let me go first. I walked in seeing Kamiyah crying I rushed over to her.

"Baby what's wrong?"

Kamiyah shook her head.

"Miyah what's wrong something is wrong because you're crying."

I wiped her eyes and made her look at me.

"Bully I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I understand if you want me to get an abortion since it's too early in our relationship."

"You're definitely not getting rid of our baby."

"You're happy."

"I'm happy as hell right now you're carrying my baby."

Kamiyah nodded I placed my hands on her stomach.

"Is everything good?"

"Yeah everything is good he/she is perfectly fine."

Kamiyah handed me the ultrasound pictures and I smiled when we tell the boys the good news I know they're going to be happy.

"These last 6 months have been nothing but amazing the boys love you and you know I love you. The way you care about the boys and treat them as your own is amazing you're not their biologically mother but you'll go to war about them."

"Those are my babies."

"I've been going back and forth with myself about this for awhile now but I'm sure about this decision."

"What decision?"

I went in my pocket and pulled out the ring box.

"Kamiyah Denise Lockett will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"You're not proposing to me because I'm pregnant are you?"

"No baby no I love you and I want you as my wife I'm proposing to you because I can't see you as my girlfriend anymore it's time to take it to the next level and make you my wife.

"Yes I'll marry you."

I smiled and slid the ring on her finger then I stood up and hugged her I leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Dave
Me and Dejah walked into Kamiyah room seeing her and Bully kissing.

"See that's how y'all got here in the first place."

They both pulled apart.

"Says the man with 3 kids."

"Congrats Miyah," Dejah walked over to the bed and they hugged.

"Thank you but did you know about this," Kamiyah asked with raised eyebrows.

Kamiyah and Dejah became close as well then Dejah introduced Kamiyah to Lyric and those three became thick as thieves they literally tell each other everything and do damn near everything with each other.

"Yes I did and so did Lyric but we had to swear not to tell you."

Kamiyah nodded.

"I told you that you was pregnant."

"Yeah you did."

"What made you pass out?"

"I didn't have anything in my system plus I was dehydrated don't worry babe Dave and Dejah both went off on me when I told them."

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Alright what you want to eat?"

"I want some honey bbq wings with french fries and a lemonade."

"Okay."

"Oh and stop and get me some snacks too."

"Alright."

"Dave you riding with me?"

"Yeah."

I gave Kamiyah a hug and told her congratulations then me and Bully walked out of the room and out of the hospital. We walked over to his truck and got in.

"You think you made the right decision?"

When Bully proposed to Parker he came to me because he had some doubt about proposing to her but he loved her and wanted to make it right with her.

"Yeah lil bro I have no doubts whatsoever everything with me and Miyah came so natural."

"I'm glad you found love again and finally staying your ass home and eating."

"I know how to cook I just never felt like cooking."

"Don't know why."

"I thought it was useless but now I'm cooking damn near everyday."

"Oh word."

"Yeah."

"Well me and Dee need to slide through one Sunday."

"You know what that actually don't sound like a bad idea I'll host this Sunday's family dinner at my house."

"Okay."

"I'll let mama know too."

Bully phone rung he answered it through his Bluetooth and it was Kamiyah telling Bully what all snacks she wants and that he has to get her some baked cookies. Then I heard Dejah in the background yelling for me to get her some Zaxby's.