Forty-Five

3 years later— May 16, 2032

Kaarim
I woke up to little taps on my arm I opened my eyes seeing my one year old son staring at me.

"Dada

"Dada."

"Wassup buddy."

"Hungwy."

"Alright."

I unwrapped Brittany arm from around me and stood up I picked up Kaiser and walked out of the room. I walked over to Kaiser room seeing that his blanket was hanging over his crib which let me know that he used to his blanket and crawled out. We then walked downstairs and into the kitchen I turned on the light and placed Kaiser in his highchair. I went in the pantry and got some fruit snacks out I opened the fruit snacks and placed them in front of Kaiser.

A year after proposing to Brittany we got married and on our honeymoon she conceived our son Kaiser and 9 months later he was born and we just celebrated his first birthday.

"Why you didn't wake me up," I looked up from the pancake mix seeing Brittany.

"For what?"

Brittany shrugged and kissed Kaiser forehead then she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really I don't feel good."

"What's wrong mama?"

"My stomach hurt."

"You're not pregnant are you?"

"I just got off my period."

"And we've been having alone time together."

"I can't be pregnant this fast."

"You said that right before you found out that you was pregnant with Kaiser."

"Ima make an appointment with my OB."

"Okay."

Brittany unwrapped her arms from around me and walked out of the kitchen. I then placed the pancake mix on the griddle then I washed and dried my hands and got out the bacon. I placed the foil in the pan and placed the bacon on top of the foil and turned the oven on I then flipped the pancakes and placed the bacon in the oven.

"RoRo you want eggs?"

"No."

"Okay."

I took up the pancakes just as the doorbell rung Brittany yelled that she had it and I continued on with cooking. Brittany walked in with my pops and Dj.

"Wassup Rim."

"Wassup up pops and Dj."

"You cooking eggs," Brittany asked.

"I can."

"I'll do the eggs."

"Ma and Leena not back yet," I asked.

"Nope."

"Lemme guess you and Dj came over to eat breakfast because y'all don't want the hotel breakfast."

"Yep."

My mama and Kaleena went on a girls trip with my aunt Kamiyah and cousins as soon as my mama and Kaleena left my pops and Dj left right after them flying down to Atlanta. Kairi was supposed to go as well but she had gotten her wisdom teeth pulled.

"Oh babe my appointment is in 2 hours."

"Alright pops-," my pops cut me off.

"Yeen even gotta ask I got my grandson."

"Okay."

"Sis you pregnant again," Dj asked.

"Possibly," I spoke.

"Possibly not," Brittany spoke.

Once I finished up with the pancakes I took the bacon out of the oven and placed the pan on the counter. I fixed Kaiser and Brittany plate as well as them some apple juice I then proceeded to fix my plate.

Kairi
I woke up to Justin kissing my forehead I smiled at him and he frowned.

"Time to change your gauze baby."

I nodded Justin took out my old gauze he handed me a cap full of my mouthwash I rinsed out my mouth then he massaged my cheeks. Once he was done he placed my new gauze back in my mouth.

"You want anything?"

I shook my head yes.

"You want chicken noodle soup?"

I nodded.

"Alright Ima bring Kori in here."

I nodded. Kori Celine Johnson is me and Justin baby girl two months after our honeymoon I found out that I was pregnant and 9 months later she was born and we'll be celebrating her second birthday in August.

Justin walked in with Kori laying on his shoulder he placed her next to me and she snuggled her little body up against mine. I adjusted my body without waking her up and kissed her forehead Justin walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Sometimes it still feel so surreal that I'm a mom to a mini me Kori is literally my clone pretty much everywhere I go Kori wants to go unless she can't go then she'll be under Justin. I'm happy and content with our little family but Justin is trying to talk me into getting pregnant again this time aiming for a boy I wouldn't mine but I want to have Kori fully potty trained before I get pregnant.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kaleena
I've been in the bathroom for the past 5 minutes just staring at the results that appeared 3 minutes ago not believing it. There was a knock at the door and I wiped my eyes.

"Leena are you okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Open the door baby."

I unlocked the door and opened it for my mama she looked at me then the tests and closed the door.

"When did you two have unprotected sex?"

"2-3 months ago and I thought he pulled out."

"Whatever decision you make I support you."

"Mama I don't even know what to do right now my mind is racing I'm not even 18 yet."

"Have you talked to Aiden?"

"No ma'am."

"Talk to Aiden first before you make any decision."

"Yes ma'am."

My mama hugged me.

"Daddy is going to kill me."

"He's not now Aiden on the other hand is dead."

"I'm sorry mama."

"Sorry for what?"

"This."

"No need to apologize baby girl things happen and whatever you decide as far as college goes you have me and your daddy support."

I nodded.

"After you talk to Aiden make an appointment with an OB."

"Yes ma'am."

My mama walked out of the bathroom closing the door I cleaned my face and gathered the tests looking at them once more I then walked out of my bathroom placing the tests in the bag and tying it up for me to throw away outside. I sat the bag on the floor then I grabbed my phone and sent Aiden a text letting him know that we need to talk ASAP.