Forty-One

Seychelles

The next night

Kaarim
I opened my eyes seeing that we made it to the villa I yawned and stretched some. I looked around seeing that everyone was knocked out.

"We made it y'all," I spoke loudly.

Everyone woke up the driver opened the door and we all got out. I stretched fully letting my bones pop. I then gathered everyone around for a quick talk.

"Okay so we're not doing anything but catching up on some rest I know that everyone is tired there is room service here at the villa so if you're hungry order room service. The buses will be back here tomorrow morning at 1:00 for the tour of the island. That's all I gotta say the workers will give everyone their keys and show y'all to the rooms goodnight."

I grabbed Brittany hand one of the workers gave Brittany the key we thanked him and made our way up to the door I opened the door and we walked in. We made our way upstairs to our room which is on the second floor and the last room on the right.

We made it to our room Brittany unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Babe this room is gorgeous."

"Yeah it is."

"I'm about to shower."

"Okay I'll order room service."

"Okay."

Brittany walked into the bathroom and closed the door I ordered room service for us then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door seeing a worker with our bags I got the bags from him then I tipped him he thanked me and walked away. I closed the door back and carried our bags further into the room.

I unpacked some of our clothes I placed a pair of Brittany pjs on the bed then I went back in her bag and pulled out her facial cleanser products.

"Babe have the bags came yet," Brittany asked as she opened the bathroom door.

"Yeah."

Brittany nodded she walked over to me and grabbed her body wash she kissed me then she made her way back into the bathroom. I took off my shirt and turned on the tv I sat on the bed and waited on room service to come.

Kaleena
After getting most of my clothes unpacked there was a knock at my door I walked over to the door seeing it was Kimberly I opened the door.

"Girl my room is nice," she spoke as she walked in.

"So is mine I think all of the rooms are nice."

"Right."

"You ordered room service?"

"Not yet I'm waiting on Jaz to come."

Kimberly nodded she climbed into my bed.

"So what's going on with you and Aiden?"

"There's nothing going on he apologized then he sent me some gifts."

"Name brand gifts?"

"Yep."

"Oh he likes you."

"Pshtt I doubt it."

"Have you not seen yourself?"

"I have but he's not into me like that."

"Then why did he send you gifts?"

"As another form of apology or something I don't know."

"He likes you sis."

"Period," Jazlyn spoke as she walked in.