Ten.

2 months later—June 12, 2024

Dejah
I'm officially five months pregnant and this pregnancy is definitely different from when I was pregnant with Kaarim with him I had a lot of energy and now I have no energy whatsoever.

"Mama if you're having a girl can the baby middle name be Dior," Kairi asked.

"Sure."

"Okay," Kairi smiled at me.

"Are you excited to find out whether or not you're going to be a big sister to a boy or a girl?"

"Yes I've been waiting on this day and I can't wait to prove daddy and Rim wrong."

"Me too baby."

I finished putting my hair into a bun and I stood up.

"Ready mama," Kairi asked.

"Ready pretty girl."

Kairi smiled she walked over to me and grabbed me my hand and we walked out of the room and down the stairs and into the living room seeing all of our family and friends.

"Bout time y'all came downstairs," Bully spoke.

"Bully shut up."

Dave walked up to me and Kairi.

"You two look beautiful."

"Thank you daddy," Kairi spoke.

"Yeah thanks."

"Okay everyone now that the mommy to be is downstairs we can eat everyone join hands for prayer."

Everyone stood up and joined hands we all bowed our heads and closed our eyes.

"Dear Heavenly Father Thank you for waking us all up this morning and allowing us to see another day. Father I ask that you bless this food that we're about to receive let it be nourishment to our bodies. And father bless my grandbaby as he/she will becoming into the world in just a few short months let he/she continue to be healthy and have no problems whatsoever in your son Jesus name I pray, Amen, my dad spoke.

"Amen," we all spoke.

We let go of each other hands and everyone made their way into the kitchen.

"Baby you good," Dave asked.

"I'm fine," I spoke.

"No you're not what's wrong?"

My bottom lip began to quiver and Dave quickly pulled me into him.

"Get the thoughts of you being fat and overweight out of your head you're not fat nor overweight I know this pregnancy is difficult for you mama and I'm going to continue to make you comfortable the best way that I know how. In the end it'll all be worth it because we'll have our son or daughter here with us."

I only nodded as I continued to cry. Dave pulled apart from me and wiped my eyes.

"You're still beautiful to me baby and that's not going to change ever okay."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You're my wife my fine ass wife who's carrying hopefully my son again but if you're carrying my daughter that's even better I got you for life. Now let's do our handshake."

"Alright."

We did our handshake and Dave wiped my face again and kissed my lips.

"I love you Mrs. Brewster."