Forty-Two

Brittany in m/m

The next night

Kaarim
Tonight me and Brittany lives are about to change forever everyone is already at the restaurant including myself. After our day activities I sent Brittany and Kairi to the spa to relax then once they got back to the villa they were told to go get ready and that the driver will be picking them up. I checked my watch again they should be walking in at any moment. I looked up from my watch seeing Brittany and Kairi coming our way and my mouth dropped at how stunning Brittany look. I met them halfway and kissed Brittany.

"You look stunning baby."

"Thank you."

I grabbed her hand and lead her over to her seat next to me I pulled out her chair and she sat down while thanking me. I pushed her chair up to the table some then I sat down.

"Hello I'm Ricardo and will be your server tonight," Ricardo pulled out his pen and pad.

"Are we ready to order or do you all need more time," he asked.

"We're ready."

After picking out the wine and sparkling wine for tonight we all ordered our food and Ricardo took the menus and walked away.

"Who's footing the bill," my uncle Bully asked.

"I am unc."

"Nephew you sure?"

"Yes sir I'm sure."

My uncle Bully nodded. I felt Brittany hand rest on my thigh I looked over at her.

"You look handsome baby."

"Thank you."

"Gimme kiss."

I leaned over and kissed Brittany and she deepened it.

"Alright now it's other people at this table."

We both pulled away from each other.

"Sorry daddy," Brittany spoke.

"Brian leave them two alone," mama Lyric spoke.

"I'm not wearing any panties," Brittany whispered in my ear.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows she smiled and guided my hand up her dress.

"Keep it up Ima say fuck this dinner."

"Maybe that's what I want."

I shook my head Ricardo came back with the wine and sparkling wine we all thanked him he nodded and walked away. Brittany hand went further up my thigh and I looked at her as she grinned. Lord help me.

"Kaarim how's school going," my nana asked.

"School is going good."

"That's good."

I felt Brittany grope me and I grabbed her hand and held it.

After a while Ricardo came back with our food we thanked him I said a prayer and we began eating.

Once we was done eating and everyone had their dessert I stood up while holding Brittany hand.

"I know a lot of you are wondering why I flew everyone to Seychelles randomly."

"Yeah," my uncle Bully spoke.

"As you all know me and Brittany celebrated our 7 year anniversary 2 months ago and I was supposed to fly us all out to Seychelles then but Brittany's surprise wasn't ready yet so I had to push the trip back."