Twenty-One

**Last chapter before the time skipping began***

2 weeks later

Bully
Myself, Dave and Dejah are all here at the mental institute to talk with Parker for me this is all about closure so I can move on with my life and start my relationship with Kamiyah without anything holding me back. After getting searched we all made our way where Parker was sitting. She looked up from her hands at us and smiled I don't know what she's smiling about.

"How y'all doing?"

"Good."

We all sat down.

"How's Kaleena Dee?"

"She's good."

"That's good."

Parker turned towards me.

"How are you doing Bully?"

"I'm good."

"And the boys?"

"They're good as well."

Parker nodded.

"I'm glad all of you came I know you all are busy and have a lot going on so I'm going to not waste y'all time any longer. I'm sorry for cheating on you Bully, I'm sorry for hurting our boys and most importantly I'm sorry for wasting your time. Dee I'm sorry for trying to ruin your marriage and in the process of doing so ruining our friendship I had a lot of time in here to think and plus I've been going to therapy so I'm getting the help that I need."

"Why," Dejah asked.

"Jealousy of your relationship with Dave-," Dave cut Parker off.

"You're married to my brother we're just alike everything I was doing I'm sure my brother was giving it to you."

"Hell I was Parker had everything she ever wanted but she threw that away my fucking another nigga for a whole year and lying to my damn face."

Parker remained quiet.

"You almost like to killed my boys not yours mine you lost all rights to be a mother to them all because you wanted to hurt me for deciding to divorce your stupid ass for damn cheating on me the divorce is going to continue and I'm going to move on with my life. I came here to get my closure from you so I can move on. My boys are fine and will continue to be fine and well taken care of fuck you and everything you stand for Parker. Hope you rot in hell bitch."

I stood up and stormed out of the visitation room I walked back over to security and grabbed my stuff and walked outside. Once outside I paced back and forth calming myself down.

"You good bro?"

"Yeah I'm good time to move on."

Dave nodded we both walked over to my truck and just waited on Dejah to come out.

Later that day

Kairi
My door opened I looked from my tv seeing my daddy I smiled and turned my tv down.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey baby girl."

"Where's mama?"

"Breastfeeding Leena."

"Oh okay."

"Come with me I want to show you something."

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my daddy he grabbed my hand and lead me out of my room. As we walked to wherever my daddy was taking me the only thing I could think was what does he has to show me.