Five.

Monday morning

Dejah
Me and Dave are back from our mini getaway and it's back to the regular scheduled programming in the Brewster household.

"Mommy can I have some more apple juice?"

"Yes you can."

I was about to stop fixing their lunch when Dave stopped me.

"I got it babe."

I nodded and went back to fixing their lunch.

"Where's Kai?"

"Right here," Kairi said as she walked in the kitchen with her and Kaarim bookbag.

"I had got your bookbag for you Rim."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Kairi got on the barstool next to Kaarim and Dave sat two glasses of apple juice in front of them.

"Thank you daddy," they both spoke.

"You're both welcome."

"Kai and Rim me and daddy have to tell y'all something."

"Y'all getting a divorce?"

Me and Dave head snapped in Kairi direction.

"What made you say that Kai?"

"Because you and mommy haven't been getting along and some nights Rim and I would hear you two arguing and Rim will come in my room and we'll pray that y'all want get a divorce and go to sleep."

Me and Dave looked at each other.

"Daddy and mommy wasn't seeing eye to eye for a while and we talked things out and were not getting a divorce."

"Okay."

"Well we're going to have a new addition to the family."

"We're getting another dog," Kaarim asked.

"No you two will be a big sister and brother to either a boy or a girl in a few months mommy is pregnant."

"Really," they both asked.

"Yes."

"How far along are you mommy?"

"I don't know yet my appointment is tomorrow morning me and daddy will find out."

"Okay."

"Alright it's time to go Kairi and Kaarim cups in the sink grab your bookbags and lunch boxes and let's head out."

"Yes ma'am."

They got down they walked over to the sink and placed their cups in the sink then grabbed their lunch boxes and placed their book bags on their backs.

"Daddy you riding with us," Kaarim asked.

"No daddy is driving."

Dave looked at me.

"The Rolls Royce is fine."

"I gotta get you one."

I shook my head.

"Dave we have enough cars."

"Okay."

I shook my head knowing that Dave is still going to get me a Rolls Royce and surprise me with it. The Range Rover, Rolls Royce, Tesla and the Audi is enough cars we don't need anymore.

We all walked out of the kitchen making our way to the garage I unlocked the door allowing the kids to walk down the steps first and I followed. The Rolls Royce lights went off meaning the door was locked Kairi and Kaarim got in and strapped themselves in I went behind them making sure they was secured.