Four.

Dave
I placed the room key card in the slot and it turned green I opened the door and walked in letting the door close behind me. I walked down the hall and into the bedroom seeing Dee sleep. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm back baby," I whispered in her ear.

Dee eyes fluttered opened then she pushed me back and ran into the bathroom. I stood up and walked into the bathroom with the bag I sat it on the counter and rubbed her back.

Dee flushed the toilet I stood back so she could stand up. Dee walked over to the sink and got her toothbrush and toothpaste. I went in the cabinet and got a wash cloth I wet the wash cloth and placed it on her forehead.

"You just started throwing up?"

"No I've been going back and forth since you left."

"Okay."

I took the wash cloth off of Dee face and she rinsed her face and grabbed another face towel and wiped her face and she turned towards me.

"I got you 3 tests for you to take."

"Okay."

"I'll be out in the room waiting on you."

"No stay in here with me."

"You sure?"

Dee nodded. I handed Dee the bag she went in the bag got out the tests along with a plastic cup for her to pee in and dip the tests in.

I leaned up against the counter and pulled out my phone while Dee handled her business.

Few minutes later my phone was taken out of my hand I looked down at Dee and wrapped my arms around her. Dee rested her head on my chest.

"Can you look at the tests for me when it's time?"

"How about we look at the tests together?"

"Okay."

Few more minutes passed me and Dee both turned and looked down at the tests seeing that they all said pregnant. I'm excited as hell right now.

"How you feeling?"

"Still a little nauseous."

"I mean about being pregnant again," I asked.

Dee shrugged her shoulders and placed the tests back in the boxes and threw them away along with the plastic cup.

"You don't know?"

"I'm only kidding again baby I'm happy to be pregnant again I just hope you're ready to be going out in the middle of the night to get me something to eat."

"Of course."

"Alright."

Dee patted my chest and walked out of the bathroom I grabbed the bag and walked out of the bathroom I took off my slides and climbed in the bed with Dee.

"I got you everything you asked for."

Dee took the bag from me.

"Thank you baby."

"Anything for you."

"How you think the kids are going to react?"

"I have no idea we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Okay."

"I want to go down to the beach."

"Alright."

"And then instead of going out I just want to stay in and watch movies with you."

"Okay."

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on while Dee ate the saltine crackers I got her.

Dejah
There was a knock at the door I placed my shades on my head and walked over to the door I opened the door.

"Surprise," P and Bully said.

"Didn't we leave you two in the states?"

"Y'all did but since P mama got the twins we decided to do dip out."

Dave walked over to the door.

"Nigga you didn't tell me y'all was coming to Trinidad when we talked on the phone you told me yall was going on a much needed vacation."

"I had asked mama where y'all went and she told me."

Dave shook his head.

"Y'all about to go down to the beach too?"

"Yep."

"Aight lets go."

"Dave you got the room key?"

"Yeah."

I nodded we walked out of the room and down the hall over to the elevator.

"What y'all got planned for later tonight?"

"Nothing we're going to just chill in our room until tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling good."

"Oh we already know that you're pregnant," Bully spoke.

"How y'all know that?"

"We didn't you just told us bro."

I shook my head at Dave and we stepped on the elevator I pressed 1 and the doors closed.

"Y'all wanna go zip lining tomorrow," I asked.

"Can you zip line?"

"I'm not that far along Bully so I should be fine."

"How far along are you?"

"Ehh probably a few weeks I just took three tests not to long ago so I'm going to make an appointment with my OB in the morning."

P and Bully nodded. The elevator doors dinged and opened we stepped off and walked down the hall and through the lobby we walked out of the hotel and started walking.

"How far is the beach baby," I asked looking at Dave.

"Five minutes."

I nodded I placed my shades on my face and intertwined my hand with Dave.

"What y'all doing for y'all anniversary that's coming up?"

"I can't say because it's a surprise."

"You must be planning our anniversary trip?"

"I've planned our anniversary trip baby when it's time all we gotta do is pack."

"Dee how are my niece and nephew is going to react to you being pregnant," P asked.

"I have no idea honestly but we'll see whenever I tell them the news."

They all nodded. Five minutes later we walked onto the beach Dave placed me in front of him and wrapped his arms around my waist and we started walking. When we get back to the hotel room me and Dave gotta call mama Faye  to talk with the kids.

We might find out the sex of the baby when it's time, we might do a gender reveal or we might wait until I give birth so everyone can be surprised. That's a conversation for me and Dave to have and discuss what we're going to do for baby number three.