Fifty

Kairi
Me and Kori pulled up to this building I got out and walked around to the back door and got Kori out. I adjusted her on my hip then I locked the doors I put her down and intertwined her hand with mine and we walked up to the building I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Kairi."

"Hey Sabrina."

"And who is this pretty girl," Sabrina bent down to Kori.

"My daughter Kori."

"Hey cutie."

"Say hey mamas."

Kori waved and stood closer to my leg and I smiled.

"You ready to start the tour?"

"Yes."

Sabrina nodded and got started on the tour I picked Kori up she looked at me and smiled I smiled back then put my focus back on Sabrina.

About thirty minutes later the tour ended and Kori was playing with my necklace around my neck.

"So what do you think?"

"I'll take it."

"Great let's head back to my office and get the papers signed."

"Okay."

We both walked out of the building Sabrina turned and locked the door myself and Kori walked back over to my car I unlocked the doors and opened the back door and I placed Kori in her seat then I strapped her in she puckered her lips and I kissed her lips and closed the door and got in the driver seat once my seatbelt was on I followed behind Sabrina to her office.

2 hours later

We're back at the house and Kori was currently sitting in her high chair and I'm trying to get her to smile so I can take a picture.

"Kori can you please smile for mommy."

Kori just looked at me I shook my head and snapped the picture anyways.

"What's wrong mamas?"

Kori reached out for me and I got her out of the high chair.

"You don't want to be in your high chair to eat?"

Kori shook her head.

"Okay baby."

I grabbed her bowl of food and walked into the living room we both sat down I sat the bowl on the table then I went back into the kitchen to get her bottle and bib. I walked back into the living room and sat down I snapped the bib around her neck I sat her bottle on the table and grabbed her bowl and started feeding her. Justin did a good job with doing her hair this morning he just gotta learn how to do her baby hairs.

"Hey sis," I looked up seeing Kaleena.

"Hey Leena."

"Hey TeeTee baby."