Forty-Three

Dave
I was sitting outside smoking a cigar when the side doors opened and closed then Kaarim sat next to me.

"Good morning pop."

"Good morning son."

"Mama still sleeping?"

"Yeah but she'll be up soon when she don't feel me next to her."

Kaarim nodded.

"If you need help with paying for the wedding let me know."

"I got it pop."

"You sure," I asked.

"Yes some of the money that I have in my account I've been investing in it."

"In what?"

"Rental property."

"Oh yeah."

"Yes sir."

"That's good."

"Yeah it is."

"Hey I didn't feel you next to me," we looked back seeing Dejah.

"I came out here to smoke a cigar."

Dejah nodded and walked over to me and sat in my lap and let out a yawn.

"Good morning Rim."

"Good morning mama."

"Why you left me Rim," Brittany said as she walked up to us.

"You was sleeping when I left and I didn't want to wake you up."

"So."

"Are we cooking breakfast or going down and getting breakfast," I asked Dejah.

"It don't matter to me."

I finished off my cigar.

"Let's go get breakfast started."

Dejah stood up and I stood up as well and walked into the house with Kaarim and Brittany right behind me and Dejah.

Kaleena
I woke up to check the time and seeing that I had several messages on Instagram. I stood up and went into the bathroom and handled my hygiene then I walked back out just as my phone dinged again. I walked over to the bed and sat down I picked up my phone and unlocked it going to Instagram. I saw that it was Aiden that had messaged me I clicked on the messages and read every message.