Twenty

**Q&A or nah??🤨****

Dejah
I'm definitely not concerned about snapping back to my old weight I'm loving the weight that I put on while I was pregnant with Kaleena and Dave loves it too. I walked into the kitchen with Kaleena in my arms I saw Dave and Bully talking.

"Gimme me my niece."

"Are your hands washed?"

"Yep but I'll put some sanitizer on them to be extra clean."

I nodded as Bully put on some hand sanitizer then he got Kaleena from me. I went in the refrigerator grabbing my fruit bowl.

"She's beautiful."

"Thank you."

I watched as Bully continued to stare down at Kaleena and smile.

"Babe I think your brother has baby fever."

"I do too," Dave spoke as he walked around the counter and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

Bully looked at the both of us.

"I do but I'm not having no more kids any time soon I gotta find the right one not the perfect one cause nobody's perfect but the right one."

"How was your date last night?"

"It was amazing actually and afterwards we had dinner at her house."

"What take out?"

"Nah she cooked y'all know I haven't had a home cooked meal unless it's either here or at mama house."

"Right."

"Who is she?"

"Kamiyah. Kamiyah Lockett."

"Is she's pretty?"

"Stunning."

"Your brother is smitten babe,"I joked.

"Nah Kamiyah is cool people and I'm taking my time again and the boys love her and she loves the boys too."

"Wait she met JJ and Jay?"

"Yeah she's actually JJ therapist and he's made better progress than what he made with the other therapist and his stuttering is just about gone."

"That's good."

"Yeah and when they're together her focus isn't on me it's on JJ."

"Did you tell her that the boys love her?"

"I did and she was shocked that they do and was relieved as well cause she knows that we're a package deal with me it's my boys."

"Right."

"Sis you're cooking?"

"Nope."

"Dave you're cooking?"

"Nah kids wants pizza and wings so that's what we're doing tonight."

"Oh okay."

"Have Parker tried to reach out to you yet bro?"

"Nah she haven't why you asked."

"Because she reached out to me in a letter apologizing or whatever and she said that she was going to reach out to you."

"I don't care what she have to say Dee she tried to kill my boys that shit will never sit right or be okay with me fuck what she have to say and she don't have my new address anyways."

I nodded.

"Uh I think Leena is pooping or she's done pooping," Bully said as he looked down at her.

"Well her uncle Bully is going to change her."

"Hopefully I know what I'm doing it's been a minute since I changed a diaper."

"It'll never go away bro I thought the same thing when I first changed Leena but I still got it."

Bully nodded and made his way upstairs to Kaleena's nursery.

"What have you and Kai been doing?"

"I helped her design some of her clothes that she drew."

"How did they come out?"

"Pretty good for Kai first time sewing with my help of course."

Dave nodded.

"You think she's going to be a fashion designer when she gets older?"

"Absolutely."

We heard footsteps then Kairi and Kaarim appeared rubbing their eyes.

"How was y'all nap?"

"Good I ended up going to Kai room and taking a nap with her."

"Okay."

"Mama can we wear our outfits tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Kai you made matching outfits for you and your mama?"

"Yeah and Leena too."

"What about me and Rim?"

"Don't worry I got you daddy."

Dave nodded with a smile.

Dave
I unlocked my phone and ordered the pizza and wings.

"Where's Leena?"

"Your uncle Bully is changing her."

"Oh okay."

The doorbell rung Kaarim took off running towards the door while yelling he got it.

It don't matter that Kairi and Kaarim have their own room when it's time for them to take a nap one of them ends up in the other room and they both take a nap together one is at the head of the bed and the other is at the foot of the bed.

Bully walked back into the kitchen and Kaarim walked in with Jacob and Josiah Jr.

"Hey sons."

"Hey dad," they both spoke at the same time.

"Uncle Bully are y'all staying over to eat dinner with us?"

"Can we dad," Jacob asked.

"Yeah."

Jacob and Josiah Jr. both high-fived each other.

"Bro it don't take long to change a diaper."

"My lawyer called."

"About what?"

"Parker called her lawyer and had her lawyer to reach out to mine so I could go to the psych ward to talk to her."

"What did you say," I asked.

"I had told my lawyer to set it up I'm going to hear her out and then I'm going to tell her what I have to tell her and get that closure that I need."

"Right."

"Count me in to go with you Bully she wants to apologize to me in person besides in that letter so I'm going to do that plus I think you're going to need someone by your side."

"Right. Dave you coming too cause you know how Dee gets?"

"Yeah I'm coming."

"I'm not going to put my hands on her."

"Says the woman who tried to snatch that waitress up a few weeks ago before you had Kaleena for flirting with Dave and was acting crazy towards you."

"Oh she deserved that."

"Okay sis I love my niece and all but get her cause ion have no titty while she moving her head."

We all laughed Dejah got Kaleena and made her way out of the kitchen.

"Where the kids go?"

"Probably to the play room I didn't hear them leave out."

Bully nodded anytime us adults get to talking the kids leave out quietly without us knowing then we find them in the play room playing with their toys.