Chapter- Sixteen

Big Bad Demon Saves The Day

It's been exactly one week since I arrived back from Deventer, I haven't seen Storm around or maybe he finally listened to me and stayed away, Kaden and I have grown incredibly close. He is like a male version of Sabrina although he sometimes acts a little bit off.

Cooper and I have made up but I doubt we would last long I mean I have a little bit of guilt for cheating on him even though I wasn't the one who kissed Lucifer, I still blame myself. Sabrina still gushes about how hard she's going to party at the Halloween party which is tomorrow.

Halloween spirit fills the air as people go shopping to find outfits or decorations for their homes, my mom had called earlier to discuss us planning a girls' weekend to which I agreed.

Now I'm sitting opposite Sabrina in the kitchen to discuss our outfits for the Halloween party. "I really don't know what to wear." She cries out for the sixth time since we started this conversation.

"We could stay at home and binge-watch any horror movie, I mean it's not like our absence will be noticed at the party," I say to her. Sabrina sends me a glare.

"It would be noticed! I'm not going to miss this party, please Katherine help me find an outfit."

"It doesn't matter what you wear, I mean I don't have an outfit and I'm not worried!" I smile at her and she pales.

"Oh no! You don't have an outfit! I don't have an outfit! And we have a party tomorrow! This is a crisis!" She panics and I widen my eyes as she walks around searching for something.

"We are going to the mall, we have to get outfits!" She drags me by the wrist before I could object.

"You know I still don't understand your love for parties," I say to her as she pulls out of the driving space. Sabrina shrugs.

"One day, one day you will." She pats my head with her right hand and I roll my eyes.

We get to the mall and see it has been decorated with Halloween decorations. "We should totally buy Halloween decorations!" Sabrina squeals and I nod along with her, the decorations are looking too good to be ignored.

"First we have to find a costume," I say before she could wander off into the mall.

"So what do you have in mind?" Sabrina asks, I bite the inside of my cheeks as I realize I have nothing in mind. "C'mon Kathrine, tell me you have at least a clue," I shake my head and she sighs.

"Fine! Let's look for my outfits first maybe by then you would have an idea." She offers and I nod in agreement.

"What if I go as an angel?" Sabina asks as we pass white beautiful dresses her eyes glow with admiration.

"You want to go as an angel?" I chuckle and cross my arms, "You do know you will have to act like an angel in order to fit well with your costume." I say, of course, it's not compulsory you act like what you are dressed as but Jenna McNamara is a bitch and prefers if everyone acts like what they are dressed as, at least for a while.