Chapter-Seven

Rude neighbor & supportive boyfriend

A poet once described anger as a reflex action associated with human beings, that brings along a negative impact with really bad consequences and regrets.

Anger is an emotion. A destructive emotion. An emotion I wish I didn't act on.

Only when Sophie gets to the last stair that my anger replenishes, that's when I gasp, that's when my heart is filled with fear and my eyes are filled with tears. People gather and murmur amongst themselves, someone runs to Sophie checks her pulse, and speaks into the phone.

Others pull out their phones to take videos. "What did I miss?" Cooper moves to me and asks, his eyes move to Sophie and he raises an eyebrow.

"I-i, didn't mean t-to p-push her" I speak quickly and grip my hair as Sophie is placed on a stretcher. "Calm down, what really happened?"

"She said somethings and I got mad, and we fought and I kicked her when I thought she was going to hit me-- I really don't know" I cry and hug him, Cooper hugs me after a while.

"We're going to the hospital" He announces as he drags me to the hospital. I notice silver hair in the sea of the crowd leaving the stadium.

Cooper and I sit in his car and I can help but think how this date turned out.

I pushed and probably killed someone, I'm going to jail!

A hiccup escapes my lips at the realization that I might be going to jail or locked in a mental institution. We get to the hospital and Cooper speaks with the receptionist and then follows a nurse. I sit down and tap my feet on the floor anxiously.

"What a wonderful boyfriend he is" a deep voice whispers into my neck, I turn to see Storm with a proud smirk on his face, his deep blue eyes glint with mischief. "What do you want?" I snap and bite my lips.

"Nothing just felt like coming here. Although I heard a girl was brought here because she was pushed down a flight of stairs." Storm chuckles at my panicked face.

People are talking about it?!

"I swear I didn't mean to push her!" Storm shrugs, "That isn't what I heard, from what I heard we're looking at many years of jail time, and anger management class. How cool is that?"

"This is funny to you right?" I stand up, he rolls his eyes "I'm the one who's dressed like a mad person and I'm also not the person who pushed down a person just because they were angry." I look at my outfit and see I indeed look unkempt.