Chapter- Eighteen

Creepy imaginations and Internet research

"Thank God she's here!" A voice mutters and I furrow my eyebrows then snuggle closer to the warm surface, "But they look so cute," the same voice gushes.

"I've never seen Storm cuddle, he looks so ado--"

"I dare you to complete that sentence, Zachary." This time the voice comes from below me and I slowly open my eyes to see everyone staring at me. Storm smiles brightly at me, his hands wrapped around my waist as my head rests on his chest.

Last night I remember falling asleep after the first season of The Walking dead. I guess I was really tired and comfortable that I couldn't wait for the remaining seasons so I fell asleep but I do remember falling asleep with my head led on a pillow, I just no idea how I got on someone's chest- which isn't just anyone, Storm's.

I get up in a hurry and everyone is shocked, Storm hand drop limply, he sits up as I knee and crawl away from him, I run my hands through my tangled hair and yawn a bit. I could still feel everyone's eye on me and I get annoyed.

"Would you guys stop staring at me? It's making me pretty uncomfortable." Immediately they divert eyes to another place in the living room, of course, Storm doesn't stop staring at me, but I get up and sigh.

"What are we having for breakfast?" Zachary smiles. I could see Sabrina is excited to spend some time with them but I couldn't stay here any longer, as much as I would like to, I'm still upset with Storm, yesterday was just to pretend I wasn't, now today is here and I am.

"WE, are returning to our apartment," I answer before she could sleep. Now some might say I'm being a bitch to everyone but I can't be blamed, I woke up cranky on Storm, even though it was a comfortable place but! He still tried to hurt a baby for no reason so, until he is ready to speak about it, we are not going back to what we were before.

"What? But I want to stay, sometimes being in the company of people is nice--" Sabrina pouts, I yawn and sigh.

"No, Sabrina let's go." I pull her as we leave, I could still feel the burning gazes of Storm on my back.

"Guess who woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or should I say Storm?" She teases as I slam the doors to our apartment shut.

"I'm going to have a shower and then after that, we are going out for breakfast." I drag my feet to the bathroom, as I press the toothpaste tube my eyes catch a reflection in the mirror it leaves as quickly as it came but not quick enough. The eyes of the reflection, were a glowing pair of black eyes, with white glistening teeth, it had horns sitting on its head. It wore fire for skin and had claws.