Chapter-Five

Flowers & Chocolates

I'm such a whore!

Dragging my hands down my face, I clean myself up and slam my laptop shut. I once again drag my hand down my face before I sigh.

Why didn't I stop him?

I could have stopped his hands from touching me intimately! I should have slapped him when he asked why I watched erotic movies!

Erotic movies are something I watch when I'm bored or home alone, I sometimes watch them because they are the closest thing I get to having sex, that was until Storm came of course.

His fingers worked skillfully in me, each of his strokes was calculated, it was as if he was on a mission to satisfy me. Although what he did should have earned a yell or a slap from him. But, it's like anytime he speaks my body feels the need to obey him.

And I hate it!

The sound of the door being slammed breaks me out of my train of thoughts, Sabrina comes in, I scowl as she walks in with her sandals. Each step she takes leaves a muddy footprint on the perfectly cleaned tiled floor.

It rained last night and she wore in her muddy sandal regardless. "Heyy" she flops on the couch as she drops her bag on the table, she twists and looks at me. I avoid her stare and look at the blue wall clock on the grey walls of the living room.

2:56 pm!

I run up to my room and search for a particular uniform, the red collar catches my attention and I silently thank God! I take another shower to get me in order. After putting on my blue ripped jeans I spray perfume and put my bag on my shoulders.

"You're going out?" I nod at Sabrina, she stands up "Wait, I need your help,"

"Whatever it is, it has to wait. Jack is returning today" I search for my keys before I remember I packed them in my bag when I was searching for the uniform.

"Bye," I say. "Wait! Storm told me to return the sugar he said and I quote 'The best sugar he has ever tasted' whatever that means,"

Oh, God!

I slam the door with burning cheeks and it's that moment Storm steps out of his apartment, fixing the buttons on his white shirt.

This is not my day.

Storm slowly raises his head to my direction before he flashes me a smirk, I grasp my bag straps tightly and clear my throat.