Chapter- thirty- two

Sabrina

Sabrina.

My eyes instantly move to the plenty of gifts under the Christmas tree. And I'm surprised at how well decorated the living room is, it's almost like Storm came back later in the night to decorate the house more.

Finally, my eyes wander back to the table filled with food, consisting of some of my favorite foods; Meatloaf, cheesecake, macaroni, and cheese. And some foods I have never tried before; Fajitas seemed to be the only food I recognized and some kind of heavy pizza.

There's also rice + chicken + salad on the table. "Are we dying tomorrow?" I ask and Storm looks taken back probably because of my weird question then I quickly wish him a merry Christmas before I take my seat. "Did you cook all of these?" I ask.

"Oh, no, no." He chuckles and I understand instantly.

"Magic," I whisper and smile brightly. It's Christmas and it's going to be a happy one.

After eating (we couldn't finish all of course but we saved some for later no one was willing to cook in the night) we decided to open our presents while during a video chat with our other friends excluding Sabrina.

Apparently, she was with her beau, I go that. But I did get her a present it a pair of pink shoes we saw at the mall once, I didn't have enough money to get them honestly I kinda forgot about the shoes but getting them as a present from her made me love them more. She also got me a new phone case along with a tiny bag because I don't have bags.

Zachary got me a "best human" mug, yes I laughed but I still appreciated the gift, Mateo also got me a big fluffy sweater with the same words. I told him a big thank you. While I got Zachary a katana sword (I remember him once wishing he owned a katana sword since a part of his family are Japanese.)

Even though it was very expensive I still got it for him, he has saved my life from demons. Mateo only wanted a pair of silver earrings so I got it for him. After they unwrapped it they stayed online to see what I got Storm.

I open a black small box to make him see what it contains while I cross my fingers and hope he doesn't get mad. His eyes widen as he lifts up the slim chain with a pendant that a pic. A picture of his late mother. I had accidentally gone through his stuff and discover he didn't have any piece of his mother.

Lucifer had burnt everything to spite him except a picture which was very difficult to get too, the chain belonged to her too so I just made sure the picture fitted in the pendant then I wrapped it up. "My mom." He speaks softly and I finally release the breath I was holding.

"You're not mad?" I ask and he pulls me into a hug whispering little thank you's.

"I don't know how you got this, but I really appreciate it." My cheeks turn pink when he absentmindedly places a small kiss on them.

Have I ever read Romeo and Juliet from the book? No.

Have I ever read After from the book? No. Which makes Storm's gifts to me really sweet. He got me signed copies of After and Romeo and Juliet. Crazy right? I don't bother to ask because I don't want to be creeped out.

We spoke for a while with the others half the time Storm kept tracing his mother's face on the picture, he didn't pay much attention to us but we all understood him. After speaking, Storm and I watched 'HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS.' And once again Storm is the worst person or demon to watch a movie with.

He wouldn't shut up.

We drank eggnog though Storm wouldn't agree it was bad I could tell from the way he forced himself to swallow it. So we dropped it and decided to have more cheesecake.

Now I have my head on his shoulder as I feel myself dozing off. My eyelids are getting heavier just as I'm about to sleep the phone rings loudly waking me up instantly.

Zachary's name flashes on Storm's phone and he clicks the accept button, "What?" Obviously, Zachary is used to Storm's rudeness so he continues speaking.

After speaking for a while Storm places the phone on speaker. "Kathrine, I need you to listen to me without screaming or just reacting." I could feel my heart hammering in my heart as I wonder what he has to say.

"O-ok..."

"Sabrina, she's, um, possessed," Zachary speaks hesitantly.

"What?!" I yell, my palms get sweaty and suddenly the room isn't cold anymore.

"I don't know how to explain it. But you have to get here now. Or she's going to kill herself." I freeze up and the thought of my best friend killing herself.

Series of questions rush into my mind.

How did she get possessed?

When did she get possessed?

Why didn't I notice this since?

Why did she get possessed?

I have no answers to any of my questions, all I know is, this is my fault.

I feel Storm's hands around my shoulders which become further away from me, everything starts blurring up. Zachary's voice is fading into background noise as I hold my head and cry.

"Let's go." Storm says.

"We can't get to her until after 5 hours and by then she'd probably be a, a-" Storm gathers me in his arms as I sob into his cardigan.

Why can't I just have a normal day? Christmas is ruined.

"We'll teleport there." Storm says as he rubs my back gently. "You have to promise not to open your eyes." I nod against his shirt. He squeezes me softly before letting go.

"I don't think we should pack anything, we might come back later for our stuff I don't want to be late. I-i don't want her to die. Storm." I break down again.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll find a way to save. Let's go." A part of me hoped he is right.

Storm creates a circle with his foot and gestures for me to enter the circle. He opens his arms and I hug him and close my eyes. I feel a gush of wind blow my hair wildly, the wind is so strong that I feel like I'm floating on air, I feel like I'm about to drop to the ground to meet my death.

All that rushes away when Storm taps me I open my eyes to meet the familiar sight of my Boston apartment. Except Sabrina is tied up with chains around her ankles and wrists. With a crazed look in her eyes and a psychopathic smile on her lips.

•°•°°•°°•°°

So Sabrina is crazy👀

Do you think they'll be able to save her?

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment.