Chapter-Three

New neighbor with hot friends

"So I heard you had a knight in shining armor save you today," Sabrina says as she dumps her book on the table, Wesley my other friend takes a seat opposite me rolling his eyes at Sabrina.

"What?" I ask after swallowing the sandwich in my mouth, it's lunchtime and I'm done with all my classes today, fortunately.

"Y'know," Wesley says, his blonde hair falling on his green eyes, Sabrina met Wesley in high school, he was being abused by his guardians and she begged her parents to adopt him
when they arrested his guardians, making him her legal brother.

"No, I don't know" I continue denying it taking a bite from my sandwich.

"Cooper tried to-- I don't know he wanted to do, but I heard he was manhandling you and so the brave knight stepped in and scared the bad dragon away with just a word" Sabrina finishes dramatically, she places the back of her palm on her forehead and sigh.

"Firstly, there was no dragon and no knight in shining armor--"

"Okay, cut the bullshit, Kat. Did you know him?" Wesley asks staring at me with eager eyes, "No, I mean yes. He was just being a concerned citizen!" I say defensively. "Does he have Silver hair and this cool but dangerous look on his face?" I nod surprised at Sabrina's good description of him.

"How did you know how he looks?" I drink water, "Because he's staring at you!" She whispers slowly, I try to turn to check but she stops me.

"Don't look, it would be weird,"

"Ugh," Wesley throws his arm at both of us, Sabrina shoots him a glare. "I'll not make it obvious," I whisper to Sabrina interested to look at Storm.

"B--" I turn, Storm stares back at me before he winks I turn back immediately. Sabrina squeals "He fucking winked!"

"Do you know him from somewhere Kathrine?" I bite my lips at Wesley's question, "I do, but don't ask me,"

Sabrina gasps suddenly "He was the one you fucked!" Wesley faces her with surprised looks, I send her a glare as my face heat up as people turned us.

"You fucked someone" Wesley laughs, Sabrina and I raise an eyebrow.

"What? Don't tell me you weren't surprised either Sabrina," Sabrina shrugs.

"You guys are terrible." I pick my bag ready to go, "See ya!" Sabrina waves, I chuckle at her failed attempt to be excited about her classes.