Chapter- Eleven

After effect and the son of Lucifer

The pounding in my head makes me furrow my eyebrows before I open my eyes, the room is dark and I'm alone in it. I sit up and hold my head as I try to remember the event of last night.

But my brain is blank! I realize I'm naked beneath the covers and a blush spreads on my cheeks, and it spreads even more when I try to remember something, anything that led to my lack of clothes but It's blank.

I pull the cover closer to my body and leave Storm's room. I decide to take a cup of water but I'm distracted by Storm's movement.

Only he could make working in the kitchen look incredibly hot!

He moves around gracefully without making sounds. His silver hair is ruffled, he wears an ash shirt with sweatpants.

"I know you're there Kathrine," Since the kitchen is connected with the living room, I sit on a grey sofa and tighten my hold on the cover.

"Now, tell me what you remember from last night" Storm walks to the sofa I'm sitting on and crosses his arms.

Gulping, I bite my lips as I stare into space hoping something triggers the part I don't remember, "Nothing" I whisper.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Storm ton is calm but I can see the fire in his blue eyes and it makes me scared.

"I remember Zachary telling me we have to go shopping for the ball, and I remember checking out some dresses everything after that is blank," I play with my fingers.

"Couldn't you be more careful?!" Storm asks his face full with anger and I raise my eyebrows a little.

"How is any of this my fault?" I ask as I adjust my hold on the cover.

"You were drugged! Fucking drugged with a rape drug."

How do you react when you hear you were drugged to be raped? Storm keeps yelling at but all I could hear is "you were drugged!" I pull the covers closer to my body and place my leg under my butt.

"Are you even listening to me?" I bite my lips and shake my head, "You should have been fucking careful!"

"How is this my fault? It's not like I asked to be given such drugs! Hell, I didn't ask to come along with you but you wanted me to come along to the ball! So do not point fingers at me for almost getting raped the news alone is scary don't add more to my fear-" angry tears roll down my face.

I sit down back and cross my arms, "Zachary!" Storm calls and I'm biting my lips to stop myself from telling him Zachary wouldn't hear him.

Soon, the door is opened and Zachary comes in with Mateo behind him. I hug the covers closer to my body as Mateo's eyes go to mine.

"You were supposed to be with her yesterday!" They both flinch at his tone, I rest my head on the couch as I feel my body warm up a little.

"We were, the only time I left her was when I wanted to speak with you and Mateo was with her" Zachary explains.