Chapter- Two

Morning regrets & worst day of the week

The sun sips through the room's blinds I scrunch up my face before I open my eyes, I'm in an unfamiliar room and the memories of last night come flowing back.

I had sex with a stranger!

I jump from the bed and put on my black dress, I search for my panty but I don't find it, I wince at the pain in my lower part as I bend to check under the bed. I hurriedly leave the room without any pantie.

Embarrassing, I know

After hailing a taxi, I scold myself for sleeping with a stranger, he could have a disease for all I know, he could have been a serial killer, did we use a condom? Oh, God!

"Ma'am?" The man calls, I raise my head and see we've gotten to my apartment. With a knock, the door is opened by Sabrina who's about to ask questions but I cut her shut as I walk well limp into the house.

"I'm going to take a shower" I mumble, she watches me with hawk-like eyes, I could see in her eyes that she has a lot of questions for me but I walk away and slip into the bathroom we both share.

Sitting comfortably in the bathtub, I release a sigh of content as the warm water eases the pain between my legs and relaxes my stiff muscles. I wrap a light pink towel around my body then step into my room.

Then I pull out a big t-shirt I stole from one of my other friends and pull it over my head, the shirt stops a bit above my knee. With another sigh, I plop on the bed and close my eyes trying to sleep but the loud and long rumble of my stomach makes me sit up and bite my lips.

If I go down now, Sabrina is going to quiz me but if I stay in here I could die of starvation. Decisions, decisions??

I pat my stomach softly but it responds with a different grumble, I groan back and leave my comfortable room. Sabrina sits on the kitchen stool with two plates of waffles, "You are wonderful" she snatches the other plate and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Come on, tell me"

"If I don't eat ill pass out then you won't get any story" I speak with a sweet smile plastered on my face, she scowls and reluctantly gives the food back, I dig in and sigh at the sweet taste

She's always been a good cook!

Her eyes are still on me, she has left her food and decided to place her full attention on me which is creeping me out, "I had a few drinks and that's all" I finally speak and that's when she moves her eyes.

"That's all?!!" I nod slowly, she dramatically slaps her palm on the kitchen island.

"You didn't come home until this morning and when you did, you did the walk of shame"

"I came home" I put my plate in the sink to avoid eye contact, "Come on," she drawls out with a pout.

"I might have maybe had sex?" I play with my hands before she screams, snapping my eyes up to her in panic,