Chapter- Twenty

The exorcist

The exorcist.

The lights come up and I see Sabrina with a baseball bat about to hit me, Storm moves at a speed and stops the bat before it's hit me. "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry Kathrine but I thought you were a serial killer!" She pulls me into a hug but my focus is on the baseball bat that is bent in half due to Storm's grip.

"How was your walk? Did you come back because of the rain?" I nod and smile widely at her. "Are you okay now? Do you still pissy?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I'm perfectly okay Sabrina, I guess I just needed that walk." Sabrina nods.

"Great! Now can we get back to the movie since we have established that Kathrine isn't a serial killer?" Dimitri mocks Sabrina who rolls her eyes.

"Do you want to join us?" I shake my head.

"Nah, I need to rest my head. You know how much I love being alone when it rains." I say staring at the window.

When I get to my room I pull off my sweatpants, then pack my hair. "Kathrine," I freeze at Storm's voice. "How was your walk?"

"I told you it went fine," I answer as I proceed to remove my hoodie, I raise an eyebrow when Storm refuses to turn his back. "Well? Aren't you going to leave or something I need to pull off my hoodie and I have only my bar underneath." Storm shrugs, I sigh when I realize he isn't going to leave.

I enter the bathroom and pull off my hoodie but I scream with I feel a faint finger tracing some patterns on my thighs at the same time a voice whispers my name.

"Kathrine?!" Storm calls and opens the door.

"Someone is here!" I say.

"What?" Storm frowns, while I look around the bathroom. "No one is here, no one could have gotten in we've all been in your apartment and no one came in."

I'm fucking terrified! What if we have a demon in our apartment or what if I'm being haunted by a ghost? I can't really speak with Storm. Since he lied about the Halloween party.

"But, but-- Nevermind I must have imagined it." I clear my throat and smile.

"You are telling a lie. What did you really feel?" I shake my head.

"Nothing," I reassure him.

"Then why did you scream? You've been acting weird since you woke up--"

"How did you bend the baseball bat?" I interrupt him, Storm opens his mouth but no words come out before he clears his throat.

"It's not a big deal, It must have been bent at some point." Storm says avoiding eye contact.

"Liar." A voice whispers in the room and I look around.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Storm who stares at me and shakes his head.