Chapter-Four

A cup of sugar

A cup of sugar.

Storm sat in his living room, he could hear the little movement she made from her apartment and it was truly distracting. He imagined what she was wearing, he still remembered the feeling of being buried deep in her.

She had lied about not being a virgin, he learned that the next morning but she left before he could return to the room after he was called by a friend.

Shaking his head softly, his mind moved to hell, they were in a panic. He received information from a demon he controlled his mind to tell him everything that happened in his absence.

Lucifer and his men were worried, most demons watched their backs every hour, most fled and moved to earth, while some told their families goodbye every day, they had no idea when he was returning for vengeance but they hoped it wasn't anytime soon.

Storm stood up and stared into the mirror, dark eyes with flaming red skin stare back at him, he truly was a monster, thankfully his wings hadn't come out that would destroy the apartment he moved into.

He raised a palm to touch the mirror, his palm was also on fire but he wasn't burning that was how he was created. The Nephilim blood that ran in his veins did nothing to hide his form.

"Woah, dude" Zachary's loud voice interrupted his thoughts, Storm takes a deep breath and snapped his eyes closed. By the time he opened his eyes all proof he was a demon disappeared.

Normal eyes and normal skin color stare back at him, "You really lost control what if it was the pizza guy?"

"Then I'd sip his soul out" Storm answers gruffly, he sat down back. Zachary rolled his eyes at his impossible friend.

Finally, the apartment was quiet again, with no loud Zachary. Only him and his thoughts. And the little movement she made. He closed his eyes and an image of when he was chained up and beaten up, they wanted him to lose control that night but he didn't want to hurt anyone.

He was just a kid when they chained him coated their whips with the worst poisons, he would feel pain but they wouldn't that was until he gathered enough strength and fled hell.

Now, they expect him to not have revenge, he was going to, but first, he had to find out how her cry was strong enough to break their chains, he had to find out if her cry could send him back there and make him feel worse than he did although he doubted anything could make him feel worse.

He had to find out if her cry could destroy all demons, she wasn't his mate.

Thankfully, or he would have to kill her, the thought of having another mate irked him. He closed his eyes again and this time an image of her laying without any clothes on his bed flashed into his mind and the black jeans he wore tightened.