Chapter- Thirty

Sappy Storm

Sappy Storm.

I blink my eyes softly and a small groan escapes my lips, soon I feel fingers wrap around my hand then came a deep and familiar voice, "Do you need anything?"

"W-water," I say and I feel a cold liquid on my lips and I open my mouth, it's like the water enabled my brain to work better as I remember that Storm was stalking towards me earlier.

When I look at him, he looks broken, which surprises and confuses me I try to sit up then I feel a sharp pain in my head, "Calm down." Storm arranges a pillow for me to relax.

"Thanks." I smile.

"It's the least I can do still I'm the reason you're like this." He admits with shame and my heart aches for him even if I don't remember what happened.

"What happened?" I ask carefully and Storm visibly flinches.

"I-I..." Storm clears his throat, "When I fell asleep I had a nightmare." He starts.

"About your childhood?" I ask lowly and he shakes his head to which I frown.

"It wasn't about my childhood, if it was I wouldn't have woken up that way, it was about something else. Something I don't remember which is bad. I woke up shaken and I reacted by hurting you." He swallows and hung his head down.

"Do you think it has something to do with my head?" Storm eyes widen.

"I hadn't thought of that. But why would I being in your head create nightmares to the extent I hurt." My hand goes to my head and I feel a bandage.

"I used my blood to speed up your healing process." Storm says.

"You can do that?" I ask excitedly, which means it could cure my period cramps! No more injuries for me!

"Well, it can't entirely cure your injuries. It was the Nephilim side of me that cured you." He explains and I feel disappointed.

"So does it mean I have to stay away from dying like the vampire diaries?" I ask as I remember vampires usually save people from dying by giving their blood to them.

"What?" Storm asks tilting his head to the right, "Oh no, don't tell me it's another sappy romance movie." He rolls his eyes so hard I'm scared they would get stuck in his head.

"No, the vampire diaries. Is about vampires--"

"Who writes things in their diaries?" Storm asks and I groan.

"Nevermind. So since your blood is in my system does that mean if I die now I'll turn into a demon or a Nephilim?" I ask genuinely curious.

"What? No, if you die now. You're dead, where'd you get that idea?" Storm shakes his head and I bite my lips.

"I watch too many movies," I state.

"No, you watch too many sappy movies." I send him a glare. "But I'm sorry about what I did to you. I can still remember how you laid on the floor." Storm says and I gently place my hands on his.

"You're sappy," I say to him instead to lighten the mood.

I'm supposed to be angry at him or scared of him, but I couldn't find it in my heart to be angry at him or scared for that matter, it was obviously a mistake, I wouldn't have believed that if only we hadn't been through much.

"I'm serious Kathrine." I shrug and slowly slide down on the bed then I close my eyes.

"So I am." I get comfortable then fall asleep.

The next time I wake up I'm feeling better and of course, Storm is where he was before I slept, he hasn't moved an inch which is incredible.

"I need to have a bath," I say and Storm nods then he disappears into the bathroom. "I didn't say you should run me a ba--" the words die down in my mouth when I realize he will just ignore me so I get up from the bed to go the bathroom.

I stagger a bit as I feel dizzy, "Why the fuck are you up?" Storm asks and I'm surprised at the anger in his tone, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "I apologize, I just got worried." He moves to my side and helps me to the bathroom, I inhale the sweet scent in the bathroom.

Lavender.

My eyes move to the bathtub and I turn to Storm with a silent you can leave.

"I'm not leaving here." He states and I sigh then I remove the big shirt and stand naked in front of Storm. After getting into the tub I face Storm again, "Well? You're not going to hover over me while I bath."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do." He says without blinking.

"No, no, get into the tub after all it's big enough for us and more people." But he still doesn't move, "I'll need assistance to wash my body." I press on and I see he almost breaks so I slowly stand up the bubbles slowly disappear from my body.

"What are you doing?" Storm asks and moves quickly to me when I almost fall flat on my face, "Fine! I'll bath with you." I clap excitedly, after he removes his clothes except for his briefs he sinks into the tub with me.

"Why aren't you completely naked?" Storm raises his eyebrows in surprise and I must admit I'm also shocked.

"I really hit my head," I say and chuckles the sound vibrating on my back. "This is nice," I say to fill the silence. I cup my hand in the water and pour it on my body.

"I can do that for you." And he does, he pours the water on my body, his hands lingering longer than they are supposed to.

He splashed again and his hand drops slowly from my neck down to my chest, my eyes come in contact with his jaw, he faces me, and without thinking I kiss him.

He doesn't react instantly since he is probably as shocked as I am. But soon he kisses me back, I break off the kiss and face him properly, then I straddle him and kiss him again this time faster, I kiss him like he is oxygen and I need to survive.

I kiss him like he is my last slice of pizza and he holds me tightly to him, his hand roaming my skin and I moan into his mouth as he bites my lips my fingers find their way to his hair and then I pull his hair enough to bruise a normal human being.

But he isn't a human being.

His lips disconnect from mine and move to my neck, then he starts leaving kisses around my neck giving me time to catch my breath. My boobs are squashed against his chest because of how close I am to him. His hands find their way to my butt and he squeezes them.

I return to kissing him with passion and it's then I realize I'm falling in love with a demon.

•°°•°•°°•

And then she realizes that.👀

Thanks for reading!

30th chapter and we're almost at 10k💃💃