Chapter- Thirty- Three

Demon-Sabrina

Demon-Sabrina.

"Sabrina." I gasp, then I turn to Zachary and Dimitri who both don't look guilty.

"We'll have to kill her," Dimitri states without a single emotion.

"You're kidding, right? Kill my best friend?!" Zachary flinches at the tone I use but I couldn't care less.

"That isn't your best friend anymore. That's a possessed version of her, no, no, that's a demon! Sabrina is long gone!" Dimitri shouts.

"She is not!! She can't be, Sabrina is still there." I explain pointing my finger at my best friend with a tired expression on her face. Zachary seems to be whispering something to Storm and I walk up to them.

"If it's anything about my best friend I think I have the right to know." I cross my arms and Storm sighs.

"Kathrine let's go for a walk." Zachary offers, and I stare at him in shock.

"A walk? My best friend is possessed and you're saying let's go for a walk?" Storm places his hands on my shoulders before he pulls me into a hug that's when tears start rolling down my face.

Storm pats my back while I cry harder, "She's my best friend s-she, she can't be gone." I cry. After a few seconds, I pull away and clean my face.

"Sabrina has to stay alone for a while, a demon becomes calm when he is alone for too long, and considering her condition I'd say it's a weak- lower demon that possessed her. So 3 hours should be enough for the demon to calm down." Storm says to me softly.

"Are you sure?" He nods softly, he moves closer to place a kiss on my head but I step back and he nods with a sigh then rubs my arm and walks away.

Dimitri avoids eye contact with me as he leaves the room and I follow Zachary, I stare at Sabrina once before I close the door softly.

"So where are we going?" I ask Zachary.

He shrugs, "You decide. Somewhere that can distract you." I think for a while and I come up with nothing.

"Let's just for a ride," I say to him and he raises his eyebrows.

"For 3hours?" He asks and I nod, "Well then let's get you a jacket." He goes into his apartment and comes back with a black thick jacket.

"We don't have female size." He jokes and I crack a small smile, I inhale the familiar scent and I instantly recognized the jacket as Storm's.

"Thank you." He nods and leads me to his truck, "You have a truck?" I ask thankful I wouldn't have to stay in one of those expensive cars they own.

"Absolutely, we all do but we prefer to ride in our SUVs." He says as he opens the door for me, the truck is red it doesn't look extremely new but it isn't looking old or unkempt either.